STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm quitting my job. **** this, Been killing my gains. Got a job interview Monday with normal hours. Not this 15 hour graveyard out of town half the week ****.

Left 5 hours early today so I could go to the gym and they didn't tell me anything.

Can't put a price on quality of life.

I've turned down a couple well paying jobs when they told me I'll be working 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week :lol:

If not I'm gonna priority ship him these hands

Wearing the wraps and drinking the protein he got lurking this thread

:rofl: I'm screaming :rofl:

lmao @ that line

I did priority ship his package shid was like 22 dollars :x

Bro I was about to ship mine in my own box (from South Carolina to San Fran) buddy told me it was gonna be $44 :x :x :x. I stuffed that **** in a large priority mail box for $22. Thought the protien was gonna bust open :lol:

I've turned down a couple well paying jobs when they told me I'll be working 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week
laugh.gif
Aren't you gonna be a lawyer? I would nut up for a couple years and make that bank son. I say that now but Ive never been in the 60-80 hours a week club 
sick.gif

I've turned down a couple well paying jobs when they told me I'll be working 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week :lol:

Aren't you gonna be a lawyer? I would nut up for a couple years and make that bank son. I say that now but Ive never been in the 60-80 hours a week club :x

I know a doctor that is literally always working. He works at my job. Does tons of on call hours there over the weekdays and on holidays. But he also has his own private practice at a place nearby and he's always there on the weekends. And he has patients from Kentucky and some other place that he's always consulting over the phone while he's at my job.

So to keep it short, he juggles 4 jobs. While doing overtime hours at one of them. He's a machine. I hear he sleeps like two hours a week.

What he's doing is illegal. If the IRS catches him man :lol:

Manic as hell too lmao.

Last edited:
So when does he get to enjoy all that paper he makes?

When hes old and grey and his wife done left him and his kids hate him and he has to pay a young asian thang who doesnt speak a lick of english whos knockers he financed

Last edited:
He has a wife who's pretty hot. They never see each other though. He's always making jokes that he thinks his wife is banging the pool boy :frown:

I think I literally see him more than his wife do :x

I wish I could talk to him cuz he's cool but it takes all I can not to roll my eyes when he complains about rich ppl problems. Lmao

Last edited:
Reminds me of George Castanza trying to get fired from the Yankees [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This has me rolling. Hahahahaha

So when does he get to enjoy all that paper he makes?

When hes old and grey and his wife done left him and his kids hate him and he has to pay a young asian thang who doesnt speak a lick of english whos knockers he financed

It could always be worse lol

This last page has me laughing out loud guys. Making my day and s@!+

The hours overlap with each other. I know ppl who only work two jobs and they got caught and they got penalized pretty stiffly. His private practice probably doesn't factor, because you're your own boss and you can do what you want and delegate stuff...but the other three jobs?

Last edited:
Aren't you gonna be a lawyer? I would nut up for a couple years and make that bank son. I say that now but Ive never been in the 60-80 hours a week club :x

Yep.

I'm fine working 60 hours, but I'm not working 6 days a week. That's an absolute deal breaker for me.

The hours overlap with each other. I know ppl who only work two jobs and they got caught and they got penalized pretty stiffly. His private practice probably doesn't factor, because you're your own boss and you can do what you want and delegate stuff...but the other three jobs?

When I worked at the DA's office, most of the detectives for the sheriff's office were working or planning other jobs while on the government's time. Disgusting :lol:

If his other jobs are 1099 work then its probably fine. W2 would be an issue

For 100k I couldn't work a 9-5 job even.
$150k+ I might. I just hate that shift when a passion. When I had to take a class for work for 2 weeks mon-fri 8-4 I thought I was gonna slit my wrists

How much are you earning bro?! Shhhhid. For 100k I'll work 9-5 easy lol

150k I'll work any shift as long as it's not more than 40 hour weeks

Last edited:
Right now I work 3pm-11pm 5 days a week

It sucks sometimes but the job is so easy. I'm on NT 80 percent of the time lmao.

Plus I think I cut down an hr of commuting out of my day working that shift.

9-5 you're guaranteed to be caught in traffic.

Last edited:
Right now I work 3pm-11pm 5 days a week

It sucks sometimes but the job is so easy. I'm on NT 80 percent of the time lmao.

Plus I think I cut down an hr of commuting out of my day working that shift.

9-5 you're guaranteed to be caught in traffic.

So much of this. Started working 2-1130 a month ago. No alarm, Gym in the AM after coffee. No traffic. Less annoying *** people to deal with at work. Rarely see a boss. 10% differential. It ain't bad.

Back
Top Bottom