STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did back/biceps today. Started doing pull ups, word to the homie kief. Been slacking on it. Did 4sets of 5. Im **** at pull ups but ima stay on it.
I did the same today. Then I started small talking with this trainer in my gym that is like a walking book of body motions and a guru at powerlifting.

Saw I was doing pull-ups before we talked and he told me to hop back on the bar. He then said "squeeze your quads together with your legs at a SLIGHT angle in front of you but close to straight. Point your feet down, and instead of focusing on your back focus on pushing your elbows as if you're pushing them down against a counter top."

I ended up doing a whole nother set of 10

My shipping was $28 then I messed up the address and had to pay another $24 for that
52 dollar gift in shipping plus the actual gift

dedication
sick.gif

My bad bros. Im said lurker that has been killing the weights with my new wraps and sipping on my whey like its tea. I used to post here more often in the past tho lol.
Been crazy busy with finals. I did in fact received my gift (thanks xcell) and will be shipping mine out soon after im done with finals.

Its all good bruh merry christmas!!!

I use to be able to sets of 10 but this was back when i was 175-180ish like 4yrs ago lol. This the heaviest ive ever been plus ive put off doing em for a long time. I just needa incorporate it back into my routine on a regular basis.

That's funny, I hit pull ups tonight too. Pull ups always been hard AF for me. I'm 6'5 220 though. I can do about 6-8 in a set. I'm gonna start doing hella pull ups and shoot to hit 20. I'll prob need to lose at least 10 lb or more if I get to my goal

That's funny, I hit pull ups tonight too. Pull ups always been hard AF for me. I'm 6'5 220 though. I can do about 6-8 in a set. I'm gonna start doing hella pull ups and shoot to hit 20. I'll prob need to lose at least 10 lb or more if I get to my goal

I seen another dude doing pull ups today, **** was weird as hell the way he was doing it. After his workout this guy pulled out a whole cucumber, still in the plastic wrapper, from his bag and hes eating it right there in the gym like a real sav. I was thinking this the **** that goes on here in the evenings? :lol:

I seen another dude doing pull ups today, **** was weird as hell the way he was doing it. After his workout this guy pulled out a whole cucumber, still in the plastic wrapper, from his bag and hes eating it right there in the gym like a real sav. I was thinking this the **** that goes on here in the evenings? :lol:

Sav life :pimp: :lol:

I dunno what real weight lifting gyms be like but in commercial gyms i see some weird *** ****

Sav life :pimp: :lol:

I dunno what real weight lifting gyms be like but in commercial gyms i see some weird *** ****

Honestly im used to it. My whole life, no matter where ive gone or what ive done, ive always had the strangest people approach me. From some guy tryna sell me weed when i was playing left field when i was 14 to a guy eating a ******* cucumber in the gym. Story of my life man

im gonna be repping 225 on the flat by the end of next year.... I feel it... currently repping 185 on the flat.....

Back
Top Bottom