STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Quick question, for the last 6-8 months I have been binge drinking 1-3 times a week. For the last month I have been just doing cardio and no results. I haven't drank this week once but still no weight loss. How long will it take until I lose weight once I stay completely clean? Thanks.
It's only Wednesday bro lol you'll notice the bloat in your face disappear first. It's not magic but the lbs should melt off pretty quickly without those extra calories and sugar. When I first quit drinking I lost 40 in around 3 months without changing much besides my alcohol consumption.

:wow: that's crazy because I see a litttle bit of my jawline coming back.

Thanks y'all. I was getting disappointed because I'm burning like 500-1400 calories and nothing has changed.

Quick question, for the last 6-8 months I have been binge drinking 1-3 times a week. For the last month I have been just doing cardio and no results. I haven't drank this week once but still no weight loss. How long will it take until I lose weight once I stay completely clean? Thanks.
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that your diet is terrible and you're only doing like 10 minutes of cardio. If not then post what exactly you're doing. Leaving out pieces won't help. Plus it will take more than a week to see any substantial progress.

Good eating habits, HIITS, or moderate cardio 4x week

My nutrition is decent. My sodium levels be high some days but that's about it. When I do cardio it's mostly the elliptical for about one hour sometimes two. Then I might switch it up and do the stair master for the same amount of time, incorporate some stationary bike, and more stairs.

Last edited:
My nutrition is decent. My sodium levels be high some days but that's about it. When I do cardio it's mostly the elliptical for about one hour sometimes two. Then I might switch it up and do the stair master for the same amount of time, incorporate some stationary bike, and more stairs.
Do that and some of the basic body work. Push ups, pull ups, planks, etc. that'll help. You'll get there. Lower your carb intake

The girl I posted a few pages back that I lift with just maxed out today, she went 350/170/385. Hows that feel boys? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Looking for a substitute from drinking a small red bull before workouts. Want to get something that would be cleaner joint afterwork. I'm able to lift in the morning or during office hours it's after a long day I drag with going into the gym to lift proper. I'm just now getting back into the gym so I can't just walk in and use poor techniques then call it a night.

nerd.gif

roll.gif

I was expecting to creep on shorty boss posted a while back. Def wasnt expecting to see the michelin man squat 3plates
thats ****** up yooooooo 
laugh.gif

Yeah that girl is a beast but the one I posted is like 140 and homegirl up there is pushing my weight and we know how NT feels abut strength ratios.....

Last edited:
Looking for a substitute from drinking a small red bull before workouts. Want to get something that would be cleaner joint afterwork. I'm able to lift in the morning or during office hours it's after a long day I drag with going into the gym to lift proper. I'm just now getting back into the gym so I can't just walk in and use poor techniques then call it a night.

:nerd:  

I drink coffee before I lift.

Sometimes a preworkout if I'm feeling extra sluggish and need a quicker boost but not usually.

thats ****** up yooooooo :lol:

Yeah that girl is a beast but the one I posted is like 140 and homegirl up there is pushing my weight and we know how NT feels abut strength ratios.....

She strong no doubt. I was just let down with what i saw when i clicked the link in terms of visuals lmao

Started 5/3/1 bbb again. Just needed something stupid easy to plug in to prevent me from maxing every week. Gonna run it as long as it's tenable.

Never seen pulled pork paired with eggs benedict before... But it did look good... I'm a jealous guy... Could go for some nice eggs benedict

The best eggs benedict I ever had was some joint in Philly,of all places. I live in NY. That's too far away...

Last edited:
Been upping my carbs for bulk season. After about a month back up to 180lbs from 174lb at the end of soccer season. Man my work outs have been great. So much energy, intensity through the whole hour of lifting and post work out cardio running 2-3 miles.

I don't know if i will ever diet again :lol:

hit 335 for 2 sets of 2 reps on squats. Used kneed sleeves for the first time. It definitely felt good. I don't know if anyone has a preference on sleeves but my dad got me a cheap pair from amazon for x-mas. They are kinda thick and feel good. Gonna rock with them a bit before i think about going for the Strong sleeves by mark bell that i originally wanted.

Still on the quest for
405 squat
495 DL
before i turn 30 in August.

Back
Top Bottom