STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Weights have their place but nothing in life doesn’t require your heart and lungs to be on point. Cardio over everything. Went to lift yesterday, jumped on the treadmill to warm up and ended up running 9 miles at a 8:30 pace. Never was my intention but never hit that tired mark so I figured I’d go until I was. Ran until the daycare closed and I had to leave.
I'm the same way. im to the point where I feel weird if I don't do cardio before weightlifting. keeps in mind my goals for lifting are no longer huge numbers

I'm the same way. im to the point where I feel weird if I don't do cardio before weightlifting. keeps in mind my goals for lifting are no longer huge numbers
There’s times I hate it but I’m going to do it. I don’t have a leg day, back day, etc. that stuff will come with the work. I don’t think mike Tyson or manny pac sat back and worried about having a 6 pack. everyday is whoop someone’s *** day and get better day. You should be exhausted once a day everyday. People don’t even know what that feels Iike lol

Reactions: JPS
Just curious, what are y’all doing for cardio? I normally get a one on one basketball game going instead of the usual elliptical/treadmill. Haven’t dreaded cardio since I made the switch.

Yeah.

Just just got real life cardio, I volunteer on a hippy farm. :lol:
I deadass get excited when I have to shovel snow bc I count it as cardio. but then the reality of snow hits me so im aggy da whole time lmao

I deadass get excited when I have to shovel snow bc I count it as cardio. but then the reality of snow hits me so im aggy da whole time lmao

:lol: I used to be like alright it’s not so bad but then come the 5th snowfall in a week I’m breaking out the snowblower.

Just curious, what are y’all doing for cardio? I normally get a one on one basketball game going instead of the usual elliptical/treadmill. Haven’t dreaded cardio since I made the switch.
Run, bike, row, jump rope, swim, stairs, rope, basketball, all boxing equipment, sparring, steps, sprints, sled push/pull, I mean I could go on forever and each thing has so many variations.

Back
Top Bottom