STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Sorry about Flacco btw :lol::sick:

CRY GIF  MORENO.gif

Elway just likes to troll us I swear brudda. Tbh anybody but Case rn lol.

I was here the entire damn time

My dude went from being built like a 12 year old to having cobra traps :rofl::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Man I just put my mind to it and got after it. :lol:

I tracked my food back then. I was eating like 2k calories a day when I looked like I was dead. Then cranked it straight up to 5k and bulked for 3 years :rofl:

I tracked my food back then. I was eating like 2k calories a day when I looked like I was dead. Then cranked it straight up to 5k and bulked for 3 years :rofl:
:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Everybody wanna be a chiseled specimen straight out the gate. If you’re someone that’s down with this lifestyle for the long haul a 1,2 or 3 year bulk/matainence phase gotta be in your plans.

That’s why I laugh when skinny guys go “I wanna get bigger but don’t wanna get fat”.

You aren’t gonna get fat if you’re built like me on accident. :lol: just eat as much as you can stomach then eat more an hour later. I had an 8k calorie day or two because I wanted to see what it felt like to eat like a sumo wrestler.

It was fun man, I’d just crush food and lift 7 days a week making n00b gains.

I’m just maintaining 180 now.

Has it been 5 years? I remember when you started too. I think you were working a good truck back then.

Damn time flies.

Has it been 5 years? I remember when you started too. I think you were working a good truck back then.

Damn time flies.

Nah, I think I’ve been lifting for 4 years or so.

Yeah I owned the food truck then with my boy so the eating part was super easy. Even when I wasn’t working I’d just go there and make a burger quick or whatever.

Where do y’all be doing the pics of the transformation or are they scattered through these posts.

You're probably lacking external rotation on one your shoulders. Don't force it. There's literally no added benefit of doing a shoulder press like this:
He might want to go to PT and see if he can get that full external rotation though, not necessarily for lifting. More so because he might overcompensate somewhere else down the line if he doesn't.

Went to the gym and did 45min of cardio.

Didn't step foot in the weight room

What's wrong with me

I haven't worked out in a week. tattoo healing and liquid fast. was supposed to go back tomorrow but I can't take it anymore. finna hit push and cardio in a few.

fueled by ramen lunch

I went from hating cardio to almost an hour of only cardio :lol:
Weights have their place but nothing in life doesn’t require your heart and lungs to be on point. Cardio over everything. Went to lift yesterday, jumped on the treadmill to warm up and ended up running 9 miles at a 8:30 pace. Never was my intention but never hit that tired mark so I figured I’d go until I was. Ran until the daycare closed and I had to leave.

Back
Top Bottom