STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Well gat damn!!!!

Make sure to post on IG and tag a brother, if you have one!

What are we looking at?
lupe1.png

im 14 weeks out from my meet.

weighing in at 171 today.

want to cut down to 167ish. gonna prob lift in a hoodie and sweat some extra calories out.

then i'll do a water cut down to 163 for game day.

want to cut down to 167ish. gonna prob lift in a hoodie and sweat some extra calories out.

Good luck lil buddy. :nthat:

I think my push/pull in October might be 86ed.

Barbell Jack for all your deadlifting needs, made by yours truly. CEO of Branch Lifestyle

Okay cool. At first I thought it was a wooden squat rack like dude be making on youtube, but it was obviously too low. :smh:

How much you charging? And is it easy to use?

you got 14 weeks, just keep the meal plan a little clean maybe fit some cardio in the week sometime you'll be fine. hell for 4lbs thats probably just cutting your water intake the last 3 days

Okay cool. At first I thought it was a wooden squat rack like dude be making on youtube, but it was obviously too low. :smh:

How much you charging? And is it easy to use?
$40 shipped, handmade.

A breeze to use. Going to post a video of it in action on my IG @branch.lifestyle in a little while.

Check out my Etsy shop: etsy.com/shop/branchlifestyle

A quick 311 bench for my top single. Running on 4 hours of sleep and little food so it’s good to know I can hit this on the worst days

1596797877851.png

Please bless a breh with some tips. My bench is so trash it's embarrassing.

Missed 310 for 1 today; got stuck half way from lockout and couldn't recover it. Hate benching on these adjustable benches in a rack. Didn't fall off the bench looking confused like ole buddy on Tuesday but still. :smh:

FWIW, my sticking point on BP used to be right off the chest (like 0-4"), now it's shifted to the halfway point.

1596797877851.png

Missed 310 for 1 today; got stuck half way from lockout and couldn't recover it. Hate benching on these adjustable benches in a rack. Didn't fall off the bench looking confused like ole buddy on Tuesday but still. :smh:

FWIW, my sticking point on BP used to be right off the chest (like 0-4"), now it's shifted to the halfway point.

Shoulder pain? Triceps? Those are some symptoms

1596797877851.png

my biggest advice is don’t focus on sticking points. Just keep benching with a full range of motion. Most likely you’re always going to have sticking points and the best way to get pass them is to just get stronger unless it’s a form issue.

after I bench I throw some variations in there too like

close grip bench 3x8
Wide grip tempo bench 3-0-0 3x8 (this means 3 second descent)

these really helped bring my bench up

Back
Top Bottom