STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

kid couldve threw his back out with him putting his foot on the bar like that. you gotta wait for buddy when gym close after that. I would've been heated.

The wild part was dude was controlling the weight on the weigh down too. not like he dropped it from his waist after the pull.

good.
would yall take the lifetime free membership for you and your family?
I probably would if it was the case I can go to any that I want. and I can put the immediate family on.

but i wonder if thats kinda like a settlement instead of getting sued?

good.
would yall take the lifetime free membership for you and your family?
I probably would if it was the case I can go to any that I want. and I can put the immediate family on.

but i wonder if thats kinda like a settlement instead of getting sued?

Nah, that wouldn't cut it for me.

Even a small suit (at either him or the gym or both) would prolly net you enough to buy your own home gym similar to Iron Paradise. :blush:

Also couldn't go back to that chain knowing a grown man punked me on camera by kicking me in the balls and nobody did a thing about it. Deadlifting too loud? Not the place I wanna work out.

Nah, that wouldn't cut it for me.

Even a small suit (at either him or the gym or both) would prolly net you enough to buy your own home gym similar to Iron Paradise. :blush:

Also couldn't go back to that chain knowing a grown man punked me on camera by kicking me in the balls and nobody did a thing about it. Deadlifting too loud? Not the place I wanna work out.
youre right. so what could he sue for?
mental and physical anguish? can he say. "well my confidence to work out is gone" or something? how much do you think he could get?

2710B31B-F1D2-44F2-B5BE-A972BF954CF4.jpeg

views are slowly going up:nerd:

so once that YouTube money comes in what rogue rack y’all want? Everybody in here eatin 😤

youre right. so what could he sue for?
mental and physical anguish? can he say. "well my confidence to work out is gone" or something? how much do you think he could get?

No idea about the money, but the suit at angry dude could be for: assault, battery (if he was hurt), intentional infliction of emotional distress, loss of earnings (if he was injured), etc. A halfway decent lawyer would find something, and there's video proof so the counsel for the defense is taking an almost automatic L.

I'm also sure that the gym could potentially be liable, especially if the bully had messed with other folks in there before and they did nothing.

Back
Top Bottom