STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Squatted 3 times this week. Could barely walk for half the week and was picking stuff up like a grandpa but we’re back :lol:

gonna keep at this 3x total body lifting for now. Saves time, it’s not like I’m peaking for a competition.

Today is Day 1 of my Squat Everyday cycle.
tenor.gif

Gonna try squat and do pull-ups on Sundays in addition to front/low-bar/high bar squatting Mon-Sat and mixing in random two-a-days as chakra permits.

It’s essentially just an E block that stimulates gonadatropin production leading to raising your natural test. Which is why it is very important to go somewhere legitimate instead of “that guy at the gym. “
Take this for what it's worth.

I'm not going to spew my knowledge, background etc on the subject, but you may want to look into e blockers and it's affects on the heart. Also look into hcg for your trt needs.

Team #washed checking in

Idk what’s wrong with my knee, it wants to randomly turn to jello when I’m planting and jumping or changing directions, like on the Bball court. I know there wasn’t an injury, and its not overuse or underuse. Ive been going pretty light but still somewhat active. Hella frustrating. Gonna RICE and pray.

Really is horrible trying to go cold turkey on caffeine and sugar.

Starting to wonder if this is what crackheads feel like :lol:

Tried doing some fasted cardio the past few days. I'm okay at first, but I eventually feel like I'm wearing 100 pound ankle weights when running.

Take this for what it's worth.

I'm not going to spew my knowledge, background etc on the subject, but you may want to look into e blockers and it's affects on the heart. Also look into hcg for your trt needs.
I can see affects on the body if used incorrectly or long term, (like with anything else) but I’m skeptical to the affects over a 30 day treatment. I’ve also never heard of HCG treatment unless you are actually on TRT to maintain your fertility. Even though I know it can also stimulate the LH. This is just from my research/knowledge and advisement from the clinic though my good sir.

Really is horrible trying to go cold turkey on caffeine and sugar.

Starting to wonder if this is what crackheads feel like :lol:

Tried doing some fasted cardio the past few days. I'm okay at first, but I eventually feel like I'm wearing 100 pound ankle weights when running.
for someone who was a heavy coffee drinker, I could relate. it takes a huge amount of self-control and motivation to get over with. I used to drink on average a minimum of 3 huge mugs of coffee per day with 3 creams and atleast 3 sugar. I started substituting white sugar with brown sugar. it took a while to get used to til I could no longer tolerate drinking coffee with white sugar. after that, I transitioned to raw honey which is atleast good sugar. after a few years, I'm now drinking more water since doing IF. I find that transitioning to certain drinks and diet helps on making your body adjust easily and not feeling a horrible withdrawal phase. I still drink coffee occasionally but no longer addicted to nor crave it. the most I could drink in a week is at most 2 cups and that's it.

Team #washed checking in

Idk what’s wrong with my knee, it wants to randomly turn to jello when I’m planting and jumping or changing directions, like on the Bball court. I know there wasn’t an injury, and its not overuse or underuse. Ive been going pretty light but still somewhat active. Hella frustrating. Gonna RICE and pray.

that sounds like a knee injury waiting to happen. i’d say you probably need to strengthen the muscles around
the knee and create a good movement pattern to get rid of the valves knee. rest and ice isn’t gonna do much of anything

that sounds like a knee injury waiting to happen. i’d say you probably need to strengthen the muscles around
the knee and create a good movement pattern to get rid of the valves knee. rest and ice isn’t gonna do much of anything
I would have it checked just in case. the last time my knee/legs went jello was due to muscle atrophy due to lack of ROM and proper rehab after my surgery. that went on for a bit over 2 years til I fully regained close to almost 100% of what my leg/knee was before surgery. lots of conditioning and exercises.

Not sure what this means ?

I don’t think I’m lacking muscle in that area though

Not sure what this means ?

I don’t think I’m lacking muscle in that area though

Valgus knee is when your knee caves in, which is the worst position for your knee to be in. you may have the muscle but you need to establish the movement patter and control to keep that from happening

Last edited:
Valgus knee is when your knee caves in, which is the worst position for your knee to be in. you may have the muscle but you need to establish the movement patter and control to keep that from happening
Oh ok like for squats? I don’t knee cave… my problem is my knee gives out when I’m playing sports… jumping/cutting/step back. Sudden/athletic movements. Controlled slow movements it’s OK

shxt came outta nowhere, I’m kinda thinking it’ll go away on its own and with RICE. My neighbor has been trying to get me to do ultrasound therapy for years for various ailments I’ve had, I’m gonna let her do it tomorrow for this bs

Oh ok like for squats? I don’t knee cave… my problem is my knee gives out when I’m playing sports… jumping/cutting/step back. Sudden/athletic movements. Controlled slow movements it’s OK

shxt came outta nowhere, I’m kinda thinking it’ll go away on its own and with RICE. My neighbor has been trying to get me to do ultrasound therapy for years for various ailments I’ve had, I’m gonna let her do it tomorrow for this bs

might be one of those things that when you’re not conscious of it you fall into a bad movement pattern. if you have pain definitely get it checked out and talk to a PT if you can. rice and ultrasound will get rid of the pain temporarily but you want to fix the room of the issue to keep it from reoccurring

DonRafa DonRafa appreciate u bro

for sure man, just trying to help out. i’ve dealt with a similar issue before so just basing what i said off of what i dealt with. i’ve had a lot of injuries over the years :lol:

if the problem persists definitely get it checked out. at least you’re aware of the issue now though which is a huge step in getting it fixed

you should do ultrasound therapy. it is nice and would practically determine some ailments you have. for a normal knee, you shouldn't feel any pain at all. I remember when I went for a therapy and I immediately reacted to a low frequency massage determining I really have an injury.

My body and mind werent on the same page today. Went to the gym with the intention to do back and biceps. I was gonna superset everything. So i put weight on the bar for deadlift and grab some DBs to do curls with. I do deads, but it wasnt after 3sets of side raises and 1 set of front raises i realized i was doing shoulders and not biceps lmao. I just look at myself in the mirror like wtf man :lol:

Back and shoulders day it was.

1st post in here...been a big dude my whole life pretty much. Decided to finally stop eating like garbage all the time and brining lunch to work at the end of January. Officially down 50lbs today. Still got more to go, but can't believe I stayed with it and reached 50

1st post in here...been a big dude my whole life pretty much. Decided to finally stop eating like garbage all the time and brining lunch to work at the end of January. Officially down 50lbs today. Still got more to go, but can't believe I stayed with it and reached 50
Good for you buddy. Again, diet is everything

Back
Top Bottom