STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

have you ordered from them? U can use my referral link, I think first order is 45% off. Or can make a new acct

thanks for YOUR protein code, lol. I have an account with them but can set up a new one for the disco. Thanks!

thanks for YOUR protein code, lol. I have an account with them but can set up a new one for the disco. Thanks!
Fosho. I’ve only shared my referral code a couple times. I tested it out before I posted that and made a fake acct, seemed like it took 45% off and added a free metal protein shaker bottle which I could use right now lol.

Fosho. I’ve only shared my referral code a couple times. I tested it out before I posted that and made a fake acct, seemed like it took 45% off and added a free metal protein shaker bottle which I could use right now lol.
Thank you, good sir! That metal shaker was CLUTCH as I was just about to order one. Good looking out!!

5C8D0893-BE6A-4D89-A9DF-5B8CCDC57926.jpeg

Got my free shaker and samples. Blue raz and watermelon are :pimp:

what's the longest yous all go between workouts where you lift? I hate how I feel like working out again at less than 72 hours (am old & don't wanna injure) but then on the 3rd day I'll have a mishap like waking up after 5 hours of sleep and not falling back asleep for 20-30 minutes so I tend skip lifting entirely until I've had a good rest of at least 7.5 hours. after 120 hours between workouts it feels like I have to go extra hard the next time & well that leads to possibly getting hurt too.

I mainly do body weight exercises now, but I try to do weights at least 2 to 3 times a week. You don't have to try and be a power lifter, but abandoning weights altogether is bad, I think. Some functional strength matters.

Cardio should be at least 5 or 6 days a week. You're heart will thank you. It doesn't have to be a long session. Do 30 minutes if that's all the time you have. Make it count, though. Do some sprints if walking is too easy and boring. If you can't go outside, there's plenty of YouTube videos for endurance workouts at home you can pick from.

what's the longest yous all go between workouts where you lift? I hate how I feel like working out again at less than 72 hours (am old & don't wanna injure) but then on the 3rd day I'll have a mishap like waking up after 5 hours of sleep and not falling back asleep for 20-30 minutes so I tend skip lifting entirely until I've had a good rest of at least 7.5 hours. after 120 hours between workouts it feels like I have to go extra hard the next time & well that leads to possibly getting hurt too.

Usually just 24-38 hours, going 6 for 7 days per week most weeks.

I’m back to lifting every other day now.

my job actually is quite physical. So it’s horrible if I’m super sore all the time. I walk 20k steps on the regular and have to flip these ramps in my trailer that are about 75 pounds each like 40 times a day.

All highly marketed pre workouts are trash to me. Barely do anything (for me at least) and the ingredients are so watered down. You guys ever heard of Apollon Nutriton? Quality stuff all around and hard hitting pre’s. Their Hooligan Bare Knuckle is one of the best pump only products I’ve ever taken.

ACB475BF-4C36-40A7-B5E1-93E6F90F4A47.jpeg

Don’t take the full scoop. These companies have no idea what a serving size is lol. That goes for all of them. Take half at the never most

No, that's not how that works. By taking only half a scoop you cut the caffeine in half but also halve the beta alanine and cit mal.

A whole scoop is fine but 420mg of caffeine is OD for most workouts for me.

Back
Top Bottom