STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

All highly marketed pre workouts are trash to me. Barely do anything (for me at least) and the ingredients are so watered down. You guys ever heard of Apollon Nutriton? Quality stuff all around and hard hitting pre’s. Their Hooligan Bare Knuckle is one of the best pump only products I’ve ever taken.

ACB475BF-4C36-40A7-B5E1-93E6F90F4A47.jpeg

I see zero beta alanine so I'm good.

Well let me stay far away from that jawn..

Nothing wrong with it at all. Max recommendation for caffeine is 500mg a day. Mr. Hyde (the OG strain) has 420mg per serving. Means if I pull a two-a-day I can't double up the pre.

Pre-Jym has just enough that I could still drop a scoop of C4 or something similar for a second dose.

Purely my personal preference. YMMV.

No, that's not how that works. By taking only half a scoop you cut the caffeine in half but also halve the beta alanine and cit mal.

A whole scoop is fine but 420mg of caffeine is OD for most workouts for me.
That other stuff doesn’t bother me. Anyway, this is what I do and it works for me 🤷🏽‍♂️

No, that's not how that works. By taking only half a scoop you cut the caffeine in half but also halve the beta alanine and cit mal.

A whole scoop is fine but 420mg of caffeine is OD for most workouts for me.
That’s because that’s the pump only product Hooligan Bare Knuckle. Their Hooligan pw has 3500mg of Beta Alanine 😂

Their most expensive pre workout doesn't even show the nutrition label.

There must be some illegal **** in there :lol:

Edit*

Has dmaa in it. Yup, no wonder why lol

Nothing wrong with it at all. Max recommendation for caffeine is 500mg a day. Mr. Hyde (the OG strain) has 420mg per serving. Means if I pull a two-a-day I can't double up the pre.

Pre-Jym has just enough that I could still drop a scoop of C4 or something similar for a second dose.

Purely my personal preference. YMMV.

I'm trying to reach another level, so I might have to take your advice. Do something different.

Sometimes I use a cup of coffee to get right.

Do you ever take a period just to roll raw no pre?

Naw that type of stuff is so pointless. At some point if you didn’t want to go to the gym just don’t :lol: turn Your liver into a coffee filter

Naw that type of stuff is so pointless. At some point if you didn’t want to go to the gym just don’t :lol: turn Your liver into a coffee filter

Taking a PWO has nothing to do with "wanting to go to the gym" for a lot of people. The people that think otherwise usually don't don't go anyway IME.

Caffeine has been shown in studies to decrease fatigue and increase cognitive function and strength; beta alanine and citrulline provide small but noticeable benefits as well.

But to each his own.

Taking a PWO has nothing to do with "wanting to go to the gym" for a lot of people. The people that think otherwise usually don't don't go anyway IME.

Caffeine has been shown in studies to decrease fatigue and increase cognitive function and strength; beta alanine and citrulline provide small but noticeable benefits as well.

But to each his own.
I think some people look at pwo as a placebo. To me it works since I work 12hr shifts off less than 5hr sleep and normally don’t drink coffee/soda or any caffeine as is.

But to each his own.
I know it works. What I’m saying is if you need the equivalent of crack to get you going there’s something wrong

Any one have a good recommendation on quality Omega-3 pills from Amazon or another website?
I’ve bought like three bottles but I’m never sure if they’re as effective as advertised.
I read up and made sure the EPA AND DHA numbers are right, and made sure to notice the amount of filler content. Also some chemicals to stay away from. But to some of you more literate guys when it comes to this stuff. What are you using?

I'm trying to reach another level, so I might have to take your advice. Do something different.

Sometimes I use a cup of coffee to get right.

Do you ever take a period just to roll raw no pre?
All the time. Never taken a pwo in my life. Seems like a waste of money to me.

I’m sure in a perfect world, I’d love to be able to hit the gym and just get a high intensity workout. But I notice when I don’t use it, gym trips take a hit, I use pre workout as a switch… Once I take it, it gives me a boosting effect but it’s more, I have to go workout for sure at this point.

I’ve been trying things like Matcha, and Mud Watr… So, I’m slowly losing my use of coffee, so maybe in some time I will go bare.

I’ve been practicing meditation for years, and I was thinking of doing a meditation session abe focusing on a successful workout right after meditation.

Any one have a good recommendation on quality Omega-3 pills from Amazon or another website?
I’ve bought like three bottles but I’m never sure if they’re as effective as advertised.
I read up and made sure the EPA AND DHA numbers are right, and made sure to notice the amount of filler content. Also some chemicals to stay away from. But to some of you more literate guys when it comes to this stuff. What are you using?

Omega Jym or kaged muscle fish oils

I can’t meditate at 4:15am when it’s time to get up and go lol
If you had a Tesla or that japanese new Honda Legend(Level 3 autonomy) you could meditate on the way to the gym. lol...

I'm sure meditation will work, but it will def be time consuming, instead of throwing some powder in my system.

What up fitfam? Haven’t been on here in for a hot minute. Glad to see some other OGs still in here. A lot has happened since last time I was in here. A 2 year old and a 2 week old keep me very busy now. Still making time to train. Tried competing in men’s physique again this year but didn’t go as planned.

In January I ended up getting the Rona. Wasn’t too bad itself. However, I ended up getting a pulmonary embolism shortly after. I may have an underlying clotting issue which apparently is a key contributing factor to folks having serious complications. God forbid they actually share this real news instead of the fake fear mongoring bs.

Anyways I fought to recover quickly. Trained my *** off and still competing. I was fighting and uphill battle though. My immune system was ****. Had a sinus infection that turned respiratory going into peak weak. Ended up retaining a **** ton of water. But at least I made to the stage.

Now my health is better than ever. I also went to a TRT clinic. I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS. My primary kept playing games with getting my levels checked. Went to this spot and they do a full panel hormone check. My test was at a 330 which is low as far as they’re concerned( your primary will probably tell you this is normal). My luteinizing hormone was at a 2.0 which is also very low. Your LH signals your testes to produce testosterone. They treated me with 10mg of tamoxifen. No TRT at all. Now my natural test is sitting at 1030 and LH at 4.5. I feel stronger coming out of competition prep and my muscles are fuller.

I just wanted to share all this with all of you in here for 2 reasons. Listen to your body. It will tell you that something is wrong. Had I have ignored my symptoms of a PE I wouldn’t be here. 2nd if you feel you’re body is lacking performance wise, do your research and get your levels checked. I hope this helps atleast one person in here.

Will you be running tamoxifen permanently? I know it is usually used in a PCT with or instead of Clomid

Its crazy. I was the same. All thru college football and even years after…i never took preworkout…and last year i bought some when everything shut down and i was working out at home and i havent been able to work out without any ever since. I may go cold turkey after this little bit i have left.

Its crazy. I was the same. All thru college football and even years after…i never took preworkout…and last year i bought some when everything shut down and i was working out at home and i havent been able to work out without any ever since. I may go cold turkey after this little bit i have left.
Don’t wanna get dependent on it either.

some coffee and that’s the extent

Back
Top Bottom