STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

From canoeing :sick:

F6C0342D-5FA4-4551-B2F5-B1A885AAB8BD.jpeg

Sample coming in the mail. Let’s see how this is.

Attachments

• 7A6266A9-A291-41FD-8A96-DE2AB59283C4.png
    7A6266A9-A291-41FD-8A96-DE2AB59283C4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
I got the same email.. I didn't know it was a sample pack.. How much did it cost?
It was low key high, but I said f it.. $19.99 (compared to a whole container)
But Mike Rashid & his team had a pre work called "iX3" something like that "That formula always had me right". But I think they change stuff up when he sold that company to do ambrosia.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210812-182805_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210812-182811_Gallery.jpg

Went to a bodybuilding gym and they had a posing room so I tried to pose :lol:

My boy said I should get some pics to have something for when I get old and frail in the future.

Going into my 7th year of training.

A lot of bodybuilding-esque training for the first four, and now I'm 2+ into powerlifting.

Yea, no abs like **** :smh::lol:

My boy said I should get some pics to have something for when I get old and frail in the future.

A lot of bodybuilding-esque training for the first four, and now I'm 2+ into powerlifting.

abs is one of my kryptonite.

Homie at a maga gym w the blue lives matter flag lol

Homie at a maga gym w the blue lives matter flag lol

i didnt even realize that :stoneface:

shouldve seen it coming considering they promote "veteran owned" pretty hard on their social media

Screenshot_20210812-205948_Gallery.jpg

They also got a red one. Not sure what that means

edit* for fire fighters

Last edited:
The fact that y’all think that a blue line or red line flag stands for MAGA 😂😂

To keep it 1000% the blue one is worse than MAGA.

It’s deeper than a direct refute of BLM - and let’s be clear, they’re refuting the idea not the organization.

If you’re black in America, your parents and your grandparents know about the thin blue line. Your average cop is too dense to even really understand what’s really going on, but a lot of them know.

The red one has no undertones and is socially irrelevant. Its just piggybacking off a merchandising opportunity.

Pay, then free incarcerated fire fighters though.

To keep it 1000% the blue one is worse than MAGA.

It’s deeper than a direct refute of BLM - and let’s be clear, they’re refuting the idea not the organization.

If you’re black in America, your parents and your grandparents know about the thin blue line. Your average cop is too dense to even really understand what’s really going on, but a lot of them know.

The red one has no undertones and is socially irrelevant. Its just piggybacking off a merchandising opportunity.

Pay, then free incarcerated fire fighters though.
Thin blue line flag pays homage/support to law enforcement and thin red line to firefighters. Also often used as in memory of said individual during a passing. Nothing more, nothing less. Those are the roots.

Extremists have used it to hide behind or push a hateful message. There’s no denying that. I could also say that the BLM gatherings are full of nothing but rioters based on what we see on TV, but I know this is not the case. And I’ve seen that first hand.

My point is these flags do not symbolize a political group or domestic radicalization and the misinformation or uneducated are the reason why this country will never get anywhere.

Thin blue line flag pays homage/support to law enforcement and thin red line to firefighters. Also often used as in memory of said individual during a passing. Nothing more, nothing less. Those are the roots.

Extremists have used it to hide behind or push a hateful message. There’s no denying that. I could also say that the BLM gatherings are full of nothing but rioters based on what we see on TV, but I know this is not the case. And I’ve seen that first hand.

My point is these flags do not symbolize a political group or domestic radicalization and the misinformation or uneducated are the reason why this country will never get anywhere.

No, you need to do more learning.

I’m not trying to be condescending or anything but put your guard down, be willing to learn facts and history that go against what you know.

At its root the thin blue line mantra means, no matter what you as an LEO witness, no matter the atrocity or illegality, don’t break rank. Don’t break code. Do not break the line.

You’re feeding directly into propaganda, talking about paying homage

This mantra predates the “herofication” of LEO by a half century.

Again, the red one is irrelevant in this discussion. Support your firefighters, advocate for the incarcerated ones doing the most dangerous work for a dollar on the day most of all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom