STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Kinda random but been noticing such a big difference in regular day to day life since I started doing seated calf raises. Just walking, going up and down stairs, etc. it’s like like I unlocked some new ****. Got me feeling like I could dunk :lol: that soleus muscle is a beast

Muscle-up almost took a turn for the worst with some grip slippage 😭😭

IMG_9949.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9950.jpeg
    IMG_9950.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 1,407

🤣 got train that range of motion…in all seriousness, this maybe kinda makes sense if you are one of those extra flexible folks, because often altho they have and ability to access greater mobility they often don’t have strength there so it might be a good idea?

Was actually thinking about grabbing some creatine. Never taken any before
Is all that bloating/water weight stuff true? Or just high school bro science I’m remembering :lol:

Was actually thinking about grabbing some creatine. Never taken any before
Is all that bloating/water weight stuff true? Or just high school bro science I’m remembering :lol:

well yes & no, creatine does allow the muscles to hold more water/have more atp enabling better performance for short burst of activity but it’s nothing wild maybe a couple extra lbs in weight for most, everyone is different tho & individual reactions vary

Gainsinbulk.com creatine is amazing. I think i got a code for $10 for multiple pouches too. I take the glutamate too

well yes & no, creatine does allow the muscles to hold more water/have more atp enabling better performance for short burst of activity but it’s nothing wild maybe a couple extra lbs in weight for most, everyone is different tho & individual reactions vary
Just got some creatine and a pre workout, both for the first time. Im interested in how the pre workout is gonna be I could def use a boost on back day specifically

Just got some creatine and a pre workout, both for the first time. Im interested in how the pre workout is gonna be I could def use a boost on back day specifically

creatine you can take daily, doesn't really matter when...some like to take preworkout for every session, some only for those days when the feel sluggish/want that extra kick, others still may use only on occasion for those max effort sessions...most pre-workouts will use caffeine, which depending on individual tolerances and frequency exposure to sources of caffeine, the stimulant affect of preworkout may vary, especially over time w/regular use...

Back
Top Bottom