STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Spread the love.. what’s your go to tank brand?
90% of my tank tops are graphic tanks; I don't care what brand they are, so long as they communicate my disdain for newbs or match with my 39Thirty's with characters and logos from video games, comic books, and anime.

You asking what brand Top Master likes tells him you're a Tank Top Featherweight.
Scust Cam

God damn it’s packed in there :lol:
I pay more than I should for my gym but it’s like a private health club with tennis courts etc type place but it’s worth it after seeing that. I was literally the only one in the weight area at 8pm I think last Thursday
**** I pay a dub monthly and can work out @ 2am no bother

Lol. I be trippin out on incline bench adjustment like WTF u punk rock *****

Rather than directly address any hate and topic derailment in reference to me in this thread… I will just continue to post my work and my results. I used to address hecklers on the sidelines… but when I realized that they were just fans attempting to derail my greatness… and I realized that I was the star… I just ignored them… and just kept being great. I will keep doing the same here.

Below is me juggling… or doing a hand/eye coordination drill this morning.

$60 for a tank, I’m all the way good lol.

I bought a pack from Ekko Vision, they’re decent but not enough back exposure

Right?

Dudes be rocking 60 dollar tanks and 50 dollar shorts on their Skeletor, do-you-even-lift-looking frames but then be squatting barefoot or in Yeezy's and borrowing the gym's Valeo belt because they spent all their cash on their "fits".
snoop.png

Right?

Dudes be rocking 60 dollar tanks and 50 dollar shorts on their Skeletor, do-you-even-lift-looking frames but then be squatting barefoot or in Yeezy's and borrowing the gym's Valeo belt because they spent all their cash on their "fits".
snoop.png

Be specific my *****, you mean those dudes over there.

Be specific my *****, you mean those dudes over there.

That can apply to anyone that has a 100 dollar outfit on and a 10 cent squat in the rack.
usure.png

Some folks would rather look like a lifter than lift like a lifter, and that's okay I guess, since we all have different goals.

IMO the gym used to be more of a place to show out rather than show off. Some of these folks may as well be at the club or starbucks for all the work they actually put in.
hubie.png

Speaking of juggling I remember being amazed when some girl was juggling while jogging like it was nothing. I can't even juggle just standing around lol.

There’s this guy in my town who jogs and juggles with no shoes on :lol:

The trick to juggling is moving your hands at the same pace every time.

I used to work in tech support… and when we were slow… I would practice.

It took me about 40 hours of practice to get the rhythm down 😂

Great workout at 5 am today but I'm paying for it. Started on the stairmaster for 20 min, did chest and triceps then abs/core finished on the bike for 65 min. Doing mad stretches at work so I don't cramp up tomorrow morning in training.

Great workout at 5 am today but I'm paying for it. Started on the stairmaster for 20 min, did chest and triceps then abs/core finished on the bike for 65 min. Doing mad stretches at work so I don't cramp up tomorrow morning in training.

Much respect to you and all of the other ”5 am warriors.”
I wish I could workout at a gym at 5am…but I am still a starving artist…that still cannot afford a gym membership.
I am excited to eventually get back into a gym one day… god willing.

just checked my weight yesterday for the first time since 6 months ago. started a new job since October which required a lot of cardio and isotonic movements. doing it 2-3 times a week and burning atleast 2,000 cal. per shift. average of 2,200 and max of 2,600. highly demanding. without changing my diet yet and without cutting from my typical food intake, I registered 203 lbs. from 220 lbs. since October. built is still the same but a bit leaner. was so happy with it but still have a long way to go. too bad my work is temporary and will end by the end of March this year. from my calculations, I would be needing 6 more months before I hit my target of 180 lbs. hopefully with a new routine I'd reach that goal soon.

Much respect to you and all of the other ”5 am warriors.”
I wish I could workout at a gym at 5am…but I am still a starving artist…that still cannot afford a gym membership.
I am excited to eventually get back into a gym one day… god willing.
Push ups, sit ups and running bro.
Fitness is lifestyle, gym or no gym.
Let’s do this, my man.

Back
Top Bottom