Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

also whats good w/bcaa's i need to get some....theres some in intrabolic i think but intra-workout i feel like having more would be beneficial

all supps are hella underdosed, which is why im adding more beta alanine and adding cit. malate to the intrabolic
intrabolic, intraxcell etc/ an AEN as a company actually gives you good doses

intrabolic>purple wraath + xtend imo

Yo Audi...Just seen this dude in the BB.com supps thread you just posted

ygbodybuilder10

Dude is a beast at 21.....hope hes not juicn yet...He may not grow any further than 5'6. Says he natural though and I believe that.
vlcsnap-14247.jpg

vlcsnap-457369.jpg

actually i have seen that dude before.............im 99% pretty sure he did a log for cytogenix cytocell/cytonox

damn his calves are like regular size on those huge legs, yep he had a youtube video log

edit: yea i was right......i remember chattin with em when it first came out

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ygbodybuilder10/

edit: his stats, see i wasnt tryna even talk #&*$# but a dude your size IICE should be liftin WAY more.................and this young man is natural.

[table][tr][td]Bench:[/td] [td]
344 lb (156.4 kg)
[/td] [td]Bicep Curl:[/td] [td]
195 lb (88.6 kg)

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Squat:[/td] [td]
454 lb (206.4 kg)
[/td] [td]Barbell Rows:[/td] [td]
366 lb (166.4 kg)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Deadlift:[/td] [td]
601 lb (273.2 kg)
[/td] [td]Overhead Press:[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

All I take is nanovapor before, and a protein shake after. Works well for me. Check out prosource.net, decent prices.

Check out supplementwarehouse.com

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

All I take is nanovapor before, and a protein shake after. Works well for me. Check out prosource.net, decent prices.

I DONT like how supplementwarehouse does their shipping

prosource.net i shop with also.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

also whats good w/bcaa's i need to get some....theres some in intrabolic i think but intra-workout i feel like having more would be beneficial

all supps are hella underdosed, which is why im adding more beta alanine and adding cit. malate to the intrabolic
intrabolic, intraxcell etc/ an AEN as a company actually gives you good doses

intrabolic>purple wraath + xtend imo
plus, AEN has cool packaging. beta-alanine at 6gm per day should be enough

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I DONT like how supplementwarehouse does their shipping

prosource.net i shop with also.
I only used it that one time but my friend, well its pretty much his main site.
But what don't you like about the shipping, I haven't used the other site so I can't say much. But for buying in bulk it's a good site to use.And I use this site as the competitors price, to get that price and 5% off http://www.massnutrition.com/

On other note, today is my off day and my cheat day and my first weekend back on campus. I'm really excited to work out tomorrow, will be doing chest. Ialso need to think of a new routine for chest.

Anyone use a watch to time their rest time in-between sets? I see some folks at the gym do this, but I personally don't. Might give it a try for kicksthough.

^I just use the gym clock, prosource.net 100% legit, prices are amazing, only place i shop with i get shipment in 1 day because I'm in jersey.

actually i have seen that dude before.............im 99% pretty sure he did a log for cytogenix cytocell/cytonox

damn his calves are like regular size on those huge legs, yep he had a youtube video log

edit: his stats, see i wasnt tryna even talk #&*$# but a dude your size IICE should be liftin WAY more.................and this young man is natural.

344 lb (156.4 kg)
195 lb (88.6 kg)

454 lb (206.4 kg)
366 lb (166.4 kg)
601 lb (273.2 kg)
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I still dont think you understand.....I could care less how much weight im throwing up. Thats not how I train.
example.� One day I was doin shoulders, grab 50lbs dumbbells for shoulder press...did my reps, then decided to up to the 85lb...did 8 reps. Got a betterfeeling doing 50lbs so why would I up to 85lbs?� My training is mostly about form and working the specific body part imdoing When I squat its deep, to work the muscle not throw up the weight. when I DL I dont drop my hips (all back)...I can deff do 600+ if I dropped myhips....Im not trying to bench 400+ for no reason other than makn my #%*! feel bigger...Can I bench more? yea.....But why? when I get better results doin lightto moderate weight?

I see skinny dudes all the time throwin up more weight than me......but whos gettin the results?

But once in awhile I do like to have fun with the weight
laugh.gif

I have a slight problem...

I have scoliosis, and my spine is bent enough (S shape, 17 degrees at my lower back, 20 degrees in the opposite direction for my upper back) so that I havebeen urged to not squat, deadlift, powerclean, etc. I essentially can't do anything which puts any sort of stress on the back. Even with squatting, withwhich proper form, can have low impact on the back... it's not worth the risk really.

Basically my question is, what exercises can I do which have similar compound qualities, but put little to no stress on the back?

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

344 lb (156.4 kg)
195 lb (88.6 kg)

454 lb (206.4 kg)
366 lb (166.4 kg)
601 lb (273.2 kg)
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I still dont think you understand.....I could care less how much weight im throwing up. Thats not how I train.
example.� One day I was doin shoulders, grab 50lbs dumbbells for shoulder press...did my reps, then decided to up to the 85lb...did 8 reps. Got a better feeling doing 50lbs so why would I up to 85lbs?� My training is mostly about form and working the specific body part im doing When I squat its deep, to work the muscle not throw up the weight. when I DL I dont drop my hips (all back)...I can deff do 600+ if I dropped my hips....Im not trying to bench 400+ for no reason other than makn my #%*! feel bigger...Can I bench more? yea.....But why? when I get better results doin light to moderate weight?

I see skinny dudes all the time throwin up more weight than me......but whos gettin the results?

laugh.gif

It holds true for the other side too.
I don't train for size although I'm larger than your average 5'7" excluding those who are overweight.
Results for you are way different than results for me but we both achieve our goals.

On the other hand though, I don't think training for strentgh or for size is mutually exclusive.

You train for the right reasons; personal goals. That's how everybody should train.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

I have a slight problem...

I have scoliosis, and my spine is bent enough (S shape, 17 degrees at my lower back, 20 degrees in the opposite direction for my upper back) so that I have been urged to not squat, deadlift, powerclean, etc. I essentially can't do anything which puts any sort of stress on the back. Even with squatting, with which proper form, can have low impact on the back... it's not worth the risk really.

Basically my question is, what exercises can I do which have similar compound qualities, but put little to no stress on the back?

To be completely honest I wouldn't heed Dr.'s advice on this 100%.
They just spout general advice when it comes to your condition. However, every individual anatomy is different. There are plenty of people who did what manysaid they couldn't/shouldn't do. Especially when it comes to medical advice.

I'm not advising you to aim to lift "big" weight. On the other hand, I do think you should at least try to work deadlifts/squats starting withdumbells. That will be better for your asymmetrical condition.
Who knows, they may even improve the drawbacks associated with your condition.

I don't know what gym you go to but technique/form will be especially important for you. Is there an Olympic lifting training facility near you with acoach? If not, maybe there is someone at your gym who is trustworthy when it comes to technique /form?

If those dudes lifts were around 200lb then they're def. impressive. When I trained in college one of my training partners/friends was a 200lber.
His lifts (barring bicep curl and BB row; never seen him max out on those) were a bit higher than this kid's but he was def. one of the stronger 200lbers(excluding elite olympic lifters).

Anyone know how tall he is? Prob. around my height. He looks funny though. Us smaller dudes aren't meant to carry around that much weight.
laugh.gif

I already feel that I'm big enough for my height at 185.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ice and Audi really have man crushes on each other is the only possible solution but so far Ice comes thru with the pics and vids
Ever since I called him scrawny hes been on a mission
laugh.gif
Im just tryna stay humble and respond with facts,pics and vids to his outlandish allegations
smh.gif

Im still not sure what this 1 MONTH thing is all about or why he even came up with it...Im not even competing with this kid.
Guess he has something to prove to NT...cause I could care less
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

If those dudes lifts were around 200lb then they're def. impressive. When I trained in college one of my training partners/friends was a 200lber.
His lifts (barring bicep curl and BB row; never seen him max out on those) were a bit higher than this kid's but he was def. one of the stronger 200lbers (excluding elite olympic lifters).

Anyone know how tall he is? Prob. around my height. He looks funny though. Us smaller dudes aren't meant to carry around that much weight.
laugh.gif

I already feel that I'm big enough for my height at 185.
???....who

IICE-we started (though i originated...)the idea that we should post pics at the beginning of every month to check progress. Audi's thinking your gonnaparticipate in the pics parade. motivation is motivation...

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Damn. I'm only leg pressing 90 lbs
laugh.gif
. Bout to up it a little on Monday.

Edit: I meant Tuesday.
eek.gif
90 pounds? I hope that was a typo
laugh.gif

No typo! Only been going to the gym for three weeks
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

laugh.gif
First I'd thought..." HAWAII SBs?"
pimp.gif

nike-dunk-sb-low-hawaii-01-thumb.jpg

Then I looked at the amount of weight on that thing.
eek.gif

*goes drink protein shake*

TODAY'S MY LEG DAY WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Originally Posted by ericescobar

IICE-we started (though i originated...)the idea that we should post pics at the beginning of every month to check progress. Audi's thinking your gonna participate in the pics parade. motivation is motivation...
I know nothing of that. Only thing I know about was the contest idea we had and we both said we wasnt gonna participate.

Then I posted my lifting stats and he came in like burning goneria, talking all this mess about how smaller dudes than him is throwing up more weight than meand blah blah....then he comes with my body fat% and all this BS and he's gonna get real big in a month and me and him post pics???........
laugh.gif

If it motivates him,.....more power to him. Im not here to compete

Back
Top Bottom