Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by cartune

Yall trippin with the supplements
laugh.gif

Animal Pack can i grind them down and blend them with my protein shakes?

And what exactly is bad about using a treadmill?
why would you do that?

just swallow nh

why?........anyway whats a good workout energy drink because i been a lil tired lately since ive started school

clearshot is supposed to be like the best preworkout supp hands down.....2 servings and its nuts

animal pak is like 14 pills and it smells like dog food please dont grind it up and drink it

laugh.gif
man I hate pills and it gets to be too many sometimes. but yea i was just seeing if their was an easier way

I hate supplements.
laugh.gif

1 multivitamin, 1 omega 3 and 1 scoop of whey a day... thats it, thats all itll ever be.

laugh.gif
man I hate pills and it gets to be too many sometimes. but yea i was just seeing if their was an easier way

who told you to take animal pak?

take a more conveinent multi for you

take a good multi like oar ortha core not some synthetic garbage

i did some research....im never taking an animal pak/orange triad/etc. type multi again

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

who told you to take animal pak?

take a more conveinent multi for you
I was working out wth Tarvarus Jackson and some of his boys at my school one of his dudes recommend it and gave it to me for free. Its been in thecupboard for about a year. Been on it for about a week and I feel like its working. I can handle taking the pills I was just wondering if anyone does it

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

take a good multi like oar ortha core not some synthetic garbage

i did some research....im never taking an animal pak/orange triad/etc. type multi again

yep, cost a lil more but you get what you pay for. just like the food we eat. it is what it is

joe remember we had that discussion way back

i know we both took opti men before too smh.

there are a lot of BS multi Vs and youre body isnt even absorbing the crap/random % of some stuff is also up for debate

Originally Posted by ericescobar

where's your stuff cam

ill post it up in a sec.....its my college setup so its not all my stuff pretty basic but it works
better not be 23 differenet tubs of stuff lol i'll stick to my 4

heres what im currently taking

25hq3ad.jpg

from truprotein.com: natural vanilla flavored CMF whey protein isolate, creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, citrulline malate

also intrabolic + extra tub of creatine i didnt mean to buy

keeping it simple.....maybe gonna go for a pre-workout but as of now i just do caffeine. ive tried a whole bunch though....animal pump, white flood, superpump,etc.

2 more tubs of intrabolic coming as well as a multi, bought them from bb.com and shipped to the wrong address
smh.gif

laugh.gif
damn bro

what are you gonna get

lmao nah for real im clean though, those some old free sample packs i got just sittin around

all i got right now is multi, fish, bcaa

ill def have some stuff by the end of this week.

protein you got artificial sweetners, no right?

im looking to pick up something natural this week.

no artificial sweeteners.....you can pick whatever you want, even unsweetened or unflavored. i went with vanilla sweetened w/stevia. it tastes exactly like theON pro complex vanilla, which is much better than i was expecting.

i think i'm only going with trueprotein.com for protein from now on. def give it a try.....i bought only a 5 lb tub in case i hated it but it's greati'm gonna buy more

damn tho i forgot to buy fish oil...i need that....any recommended brands with good omega 3:6:9 ratios?

also whats good w/bcaa's i need to get some....theres some in intrabolic i think but intra-workout i feel like having more would be beneficial

all supps are hella underdosed, which is why im adding more beta alanine and adding cit. malate to the intrabolic

Back
Top Bottom