Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

yeah man lightheadedness and pounding heart isn't what u want. make sure u inteka enough water before you workout and the right foods.

also make sure you breathe and get in your electrolytes while working out. no not that sugar crap (vitamin water, electrolytes).. smart water will do fine.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

cool pics jordan

forget being brolic, im goin for the armani ad i just saw in GQ

fn8gpl.jpg
My genetics FTL
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

yeah man lightheadedness and pounding heart isn't what u want. make sure u inteka enough water before you workout and the right foods.

also make sure you breathe and get in your electrolytes while working out. no not that sugar crap (vitamin water, electrolytes).. smart water will do fine.
I agree on the light headed part, but pounding heart..meaning your heart rate is high...meaning you're working extra hard..the whole point ofHIIT. If you go from sitting to running your brains out 10 sets in a row, your heart will be pounding.

ripped-guy.jpg

I'm gonna aim for this so I can at least look like the guy in the armani ad
laugh.gif

I've been neglecting cardio so much. I got a nice upper body going but with a beer belly
frown.gif

Diabolical I'd have to say what u posted is my ultimate goal. Don't wanna be freakish huge but jacked n cut.

With school start I have access to a gym. Basically starting from scratch what would be a good routine of working out.
I know already I have to cut back a lot on the crap and get more healthy things into my system and I found a bike that I plan on fixing so I can get that in.It may sound stupid but also is riding your bike considered cardio?

nerd.gif

yo lurkin your build is already better than that dude's (the gq ad) dunno what you're talking about

dude's pretty cut but has no mass, and it's gotta be his genetics but the shape of his pecs is kinda awful.

k2-how long have you been in the game for? I remember you posted that you used to be out of shape as well.

i been in the 155-160lb range all summer, stayed lean but now its finally time to slowly bulk up now that summer is over & school is starting.

dudes act like roids are cheating or magically make you have a great build though.

even if he did use them, he had to put in years of hard work to get to where he is.

Diabolical I'd have to say what u posted is my ultimate goal. Don't wanna be freakish huge but jacked n cut.
Just don't juice and don't eat more than 3000 calories a day and you should be fine. Unless you're like a true endomorph your bodywill only get so big naturally. Hell, even on steroids, most of us don't have the genetics to get really all that big because so many other facets of yourlife have to be in place.

Just a question for the bulking up process. How many more cals a day should you consume in addition to your BMR's recommendation amount?

i think its better to go by height/weight

usually 3500-4000 is standard for a bulk (i believe)

at least thats what ive done and its worked great

eat very clean and you wont gain too much fat

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Just don't juice and don't eat more than 3000 calories a day and you should be fine. Unless you're like a true endomorph your body will only get so big naturally. Hell, even on steroids, most of us don't have the genetics to get really all that big because so many other facets of your life have to be in place.
no doubt, of course

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Audi, where do you get Ezekiel bread at? I've seen the cereal around, but never the bread.
it has to be refrigerated

usually in your stores organic section..........all the stores in my area got it, stop & shop, price chopper, etc.
Don't know if you have one near you, but TRADER JOES always keeps ezekiel bread stocked. I'm good for a loaf every 2-3 days.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

dudes act like roids are cheating or magically make you have a great build though.

even if he did use them, he had to put in years of hard work to get to where he is.

qft

i dont think i ever came off in this thread like that have i?

i have known dudes who juiced an they look like crap, you still got to have a diet and train right.

roids, supplements or PHs

lol joe i was jokin about that armani ad, yea the shape of his pecs are kinda crazy though i def noticed that

yea trader joes i have an they stock also.......bottomline is its not hard to find.

His obliques look made uneven though, like +%*...

Anyway, I'll catch y'all later. Chest/Tris today and maybe I'll throw in some deadlifts.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i think its better to go by height/weight

usually 3500-4000 is standard for a bulk (i believe)

at least thats what ive done and its worked great

eat very clean and you wont gain too much fat
alright, so what you do to get banned...

Back
Top Bottom