STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

busting these out for the bucco/steeler double header today.

Street vendor suckered me into buying one of the cutch jordan logo shirt. Such a jb ***** I am

Call it what ya want, fins got 3 wins in 3 weeks. Steelers..... well it's not their year! :D

Too many turnovers last night. Offense finally had some good drives but the 5 turnovers with 4 of them ending in points won't get a win.

Supposedly there's a white one someone is selling somewhere too. I like white T's better so I'm searching for it

they worry me next week, and i will be on a plane to london during the game..... but ill get to watch it when i get back. hopefully dolphins take it to 4-0, they need it!

Anyone get anything from the restock? Didn't get the tweets til 4 after so it was game over for me

they worry me next week, and i will be on a plane to london during the game..... but ill get to watch it when i get back. hopefully dolphins take it to 4-0, they need it!
Bad news for the Dolphins next week - Saints don't lose at home on Monday night... We'll see though - Dolphins are legit this year.

Anyone get anything from the restock? Didn't get the tweets til 4 after so it was game over for me
There was nothing on there that I was remotely interested in (except the Celebration Pack obviously, but there were probably only about 2 of those available).

Javier

Back
Top Bottom