STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I havent been to a mall in awhile. Anyone know if any of the local finish lines got the black shaq attacks. They have them online, but I'd rather pick them up local if possible to try on.
pretty sure I saw them in the window out robinson FNL, not sure if what sizes or anything they had I didn't check

I havent been to a mall in awhile. Anyone know if any of the local finish lines got the black shaq attacks. They have them online, but I'd rather pick them up local if possible to try on.
Champs in Century III had em on the shelf when I was there yesterday.

Fleece Janoskis

Thanks guys. Ill have to stop and try and see if an associate to let me use a coupon plus my reward card. I tried online, and while the only reebok's they have listed are the answers and questions, they still told me no. At least update the restrictions list if your going to block coupons.

I'm also in need of a X and XI Jordan retro cards if anyone has one in good shape they want to dump. I have a couple VIII, IX, and III I would trade or I pay decent, I think, cash rates

Last edited:
Are you not going tonight or does someone just give you free tickets? Do you just email them n then they can be printed?

Im just asking cause if his game is over early enough maybe I can contact you right after.

I work for pirates, our dept gets X amount per game, tonights may be taken up by now

I work for pirates, our dept gets X amount per game, tonights may be taken up by now
nice...thats cool, if their not taken PM me.

I tried to get playoff tickets yesterday with a presale password but standing room only and don't think I could stand a full game.

Tried again today since they were on sale to the public and no go
frown.gif

My bucco playoff tix showed up today. Still cant believe it.

People lining up at ville for the lab Vs already. I'm stuck going to mike buble tonight with the old lady so I probably wont have a shot at them tomorrow morn. Anyone going for them? I figured if they were ugly in person and I wanted to flip them some fool would drop bucks on them.

My bucco playoff tix showed up today. Still cant believe it.

People lining up at ville for the lab Vs already. I'm stuck going to mike buble tonight with the old lady so I probably wont have a shot at them tomorrow morn. Anyone going for them? I figured if they were ugly in person and I wanted to flip them some fool would drop bucks on them.
damn lucky *** I tried to get playoff tickets, no go for me
frown.gif

ppl on craigslist want too damn much

Hey guys, I'm going to be doing a road trip (10/1-10/5) driving from Boston to LA.  Pittsburgh is where I am going to spend the first night on my trip.  I just wanted to know what area might be a good place to stay for eating, shopping, etc..  Not looking to break the bank on hotel rooms, maybe $100-150/night.  Any must see or must go to places?  Also, what is the weather usually like around that time of year?  Any info would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

You can go towards one of the outlets if you want good shopping. There's one about a half hour south, and the big one is about an hour north. If you're looking to go thru the city directly then just find a mall or something. I don't know enough about the city yet to be honest

Thanks man.  If it helps, I'll be leaving Pittsburgh and driving through Cleveland to Chicago (where I will stay the next night).  Not sure if that helps in guiding me in a certain area.

It would probably be beneficial for you to stay near the grove city outlets then. That place is huge, with a nice Nike store. And it would out you closer to Cleveland. Not to mention I'd think hotels there are cheaper than in the city

Back
Top Bottom