STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I passed and I'm mad. But I liked the way I could make em look on ID better so if I want em in the future I'll do that
they online heavy still. FNL dam near FSR. EB is an hr wait to Checkout. only on eb for free $30 off other stuff in cart.

they online heavy still. FNL dam near FSR. EB is an hr wait to Checkout. only on eb for free $30 off other stuff in cart.

Went to DSG in Robinson and they were on shelf. I tried em on in my size and they did fit a little tight but I would still go tts, similar fit to my foams which I was coincidentally wearing today and so was the guy there helping me

Were the x's tight on you as well? I had to go to a 10.5 in the xi a 10 in the x which was tight but loosened up with a couple wears. I always feel bad going in to try on shoes because I usually go home and buy them online with some sort of discount code.

Yeah the x was snug, as was the ix, but nothing that was too unbearable. I tried on a 9.5 (half up) in the x on the gold metal pair cuz everybody said go up and they fit way too big so I just stuck with tts 9

Last edited:
Today's wear to support the Saints against the Patriots:

Javier

Today I'm rooting for the Steelers. Please beat the jets
BBOOOO. FU, u jus want the phins to move up. but remember Dan marino aint walking thru that door. mark duper aint walkin thru that door. mike 2route wallace is 
roll.gif

Nike just ticks me off. I ordered these air max tape gid's from eastbay. Then i took a trip to villa and saw them in person, the mid soles were horrific. I get mine today and they're the same. paint chips, bubbles in the foam, paint on the clear air bubbles, and the uneven paint looks like dirt spots on the mid sole. people always compain about jb but ive never received a jordan so far that looked this bad. The thing is I love the shoe so im torn on whether or not to send it back.

pics dont show anywhere near how bad they are. The air max 1 version I got were perfect. I was going to buy the 90 too but I think ill hold off until I see it in person.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a og mutombo I have a ds size 10 pair for retail. Also have a pair of away rose 3 that were worn maybe 4 times that I'd take a decent offer on.

Nike just ticks me off. I ordered these air max tape gid's from eastbay. Then i took a trip to villa and saw them in person, the mid soles were horrific. I get mine today and they're the same. paint chips, bubbles in the foam, paint on the clear air bubbles, and the uneven paint looks like dirt spots on the mid sole. people always compain about jb but ive never received a jordan so far that looked this bad. The thing is I love the shoe so im torn on whether or not to send it back.

pics dont show anywhere near how bad they are. The air max 1 version I got were perfect. I was going to buy the 90 too but I think ill hold off until I see it in person.

That sucks. I'd try to see if I could find a good pair in-store - I've seen them pretty widely available around here. Good luck!

Decided to break these out tonight. I really like these a lot, they're just fun to wear:

Javier

They had no clue about it monday when I was there. If I squeeze out any info I'll pm the guys here.

Do we know which ones they are (I'm guessing Fire Reds, but is there a possibilty they're the Grapes?). 

Also, the leaked doc said there would be 108 pairs there. I havent bought a pair of numbered J's since you could walk into Foot Locker, try on any size you wanted and buy what you liked. Should I expect lines and serious competition for these if I go Saturday? 

Last edited:
I'd just try to be there first thing in the morning. I've walked into outlets and seen stacks of retros later in the day on their release day. Obviously not always the case but these weren't extremely hyped

Thanks for the info. Just read in another thread these are the black Grapes, I'm wondering now if I'm going to even go out there since I dont really like the CW myself. 

If it's a drive for ya then don't waste your gas
The gas doesnt bother me much, if it were any of the OG colorways the gas would be NOTHING. But getting up that early on my weekend for a CW that I'm "meh" about is another story LOL. Seems more fair to let the people who really like them have them. 

Just called the outlet, seems like it's true they arent allowed to talk about the Jordan releases. All she said was " we dont have any information on them".

Damn, somebody grab me a size 10! I'm trying to get there but won't be able to make it until after 10...

Javier

Back
Top Bottom