STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

They can't tell me if the product released on release day after the store opened? I understand before

Figured that. Oh well on to the next one. Thanks for saving me a drive.

If anyone sees a xx8 in a 10 or up/down a size please let me know. I'd like to pick one of those up too

Last edited:
Figured that. Oh well on to the next one. Thanks for saving me a drive.

If anyone sees a xx8 in a 10 or up/down a size please let me know. I'd like to pick one of those up too

Take the drive of you can soon. No xx8 here that I can see tho

Its too late for me. Have to head my gfs kids bday party. if anyone gets a 10, after javy gets his, id give you the 160 reg retail or 20 over to cover gas. Not sure what they're charging for them.

Last edited:
They have one size 10 left but only allowing 1 per person. I already copped a pair and came solo

Last edited:

You da man Johnny! Let me know when/where you want me to meet you and give you the cash. I appreciate you brother!

Javy

Good **** guys, I'm thinking they might had more stock then they displayed
They did, after I bought the first size 10 and came back it was filled back in, along with other pairs that were sold while I was there. Then I asked the manager if they had more in back and he just gave me a cold look.

Last edited:
I was second in line and they had under 40 oug. Must have had the other 68 pairs in the back, or what was left after the employees got theirs

Back
Top Bottom