STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I seen at least one size 9 when I was there. Just happy after months of not wanting to pay a reseller that I was able to get my 10.5

I seen at least one size 9 when I was there. Just happy after months of not wanting to pay a reseller that I was able to get my 10.5
My boy was told at 9 they had a few of all sizes but 9, and when I was there I asked n he said the same

Big shout out to Skep for looking out for me yesterday! Glad to have these Black Grapes in my collection now...

Javy

nice, looks like the pics on grandview ended up working out
glasses.gif

Thanks everybody! Rep given. All quality work, no corners were cut. And the shot over the city came out task nice. Mad I didn't have any of the 3 photographers get any professional shots of my car while they were here for my wedding a few weeks ago. Didn't think about it til last night

I havent had a pair of questions since the ogs. Do they fit tts or are they more of a attaq/answer fit. Im a 9.5 in those 2 shoes but a 10 or 10.5 in adidas and nikes

I've got two pairs from around 08ish and they are both a little snug, but fit true

Anybody know who has a decent price on meats in this city. I keep hearin bout Wholeys but don't wannt waste a trip if I don't have to. I'm tired of spendin a grip on boneless chicken breast at GE and WalMart, there has to be a better deal somewhere

Wholeys is good but it's definitely a little trip for me to go there. Chicken breast was about 1.99 a pound last time I went there. We got some ribs there too but they went good, not as good as Costco. I take it you never been? It's worth going to see what they have. They've got damn near everything. Meat poultry seafood produce ect

Wholeys is good but it's definitely a little trip for me to go there. Chicken breast was about 1.99 a pound last time I went there. We got some ribs there too but they went good, not as good as Costco. I take it you never been? It's worth going to see what they have. They've got damn near everything. Meat poultry seafood produce ect

No doubt. I've peeped the website and have heard about em but was skeptical b/c of how people tend to be w/ places that's been around forever. They'll swear by the place just for the namesake. But I'll have to check em out. Might have to go to the strip on Fri so I'll peep. If I can get some chicken breast for a decent price, I'll be straight. Good looks

Back
Top Bottom