STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

On the way to my 1st "Stillers" game. Let's see if we can bring home a win today!

Bad mistake, update us with a pic afterwards. Hope no cracking

Javy

LOL, sorry I disappointed with a win guys... We had a good time, but MAN that wind made it hard to sit in those seats!

Javy

thugsmansion24 thugsmansion24 Section 505. Felt like the jet stream was hitting me in the face. It was so bad that half of the condiments on my wife's hot dog wound up on my pants LOL.

Javy

thugsmansion24 thugsmansion24 Section 505. Felt like the jet stream was hitting me in the face. It was so bad that half of the condiments on my wife's hot dog wound up on my pants LOL.

Javy

A lot of games I've went to I always sat in like 513-517 usually under the lights so if it ever rained I was under cover. I sat down in the 100 section once those seats were great but pretty much any seat is good at that stadium. I went to the last game of the season one year and my hot chocolate wasn't hot very long it was pretty cold that day.

Anyone interested in a Samsung galaxy note 2 for Sprint? Selling my old one, finally got my hands on the note 3. It's in perfect condition, black model.
Would rather sell it local, if not it's going eBay

Got the new Supreme x Clarks collab.
Still have most sizes on supremes site. Shoe is extreamly good quaility and comfort

Not a bama fan but these things are awesome in person. Was going to flip em for something I needed bit I think I'm going to actually put these in my rotation. Only flaw is some scuffing on the elephant print but it looks like most pairs have that. Wish they'd make a pair of these for pitt

cons aero jam $110​
or​
nike zoom flight glove $145???​
I'm hoping they release the OG white/purple/turquoise colorway of the Aero Jams. Until then I'm on the sidelines for these...

Not a bama fan but these things are awesome in person. Was going to flip em for something I needed bit I think I'm going to actually put these in my rotation. Only flaw is some scuffing on the elephant print but it looks like most pairs have that. Wish they'd make a pair of these for pitt

Those are freakin AWESOME. Glad you like them, I just can't bring myself to wear those...

Javy

Last edited:
do they release online anywhere that i can order one? no way I'm going into a store. might try to cop and resell, make a few bucks. help pay for my forging iron purchase today lol

Anyone else picking up a ps4 tonight?
yep had mine preordered like 3 days after they announced it....picking mine up at midnight

I think each store is supposed to have extra for people who didnt preorder...not sure which stores and how many if they really do.

yep had mine preordered like 3 days after they announced it....picking mine up at midnight

I think each store is supposed to have extra for people who didnt preorder...not sure which stores and how many if they really do.

Best buy in Monroeville had about 35. I pre-order ed ps4 and x box one on the announcement day. I'm here picking it up now. Only about 10 people here. All the non pre order unit tickets have been passed out here.

Back
Top Bottom