STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Just got these^

I want the AvM pair but might pass
Definitely want the doernbecher foams but I'm sure I'll fail on release day
And that's all

I may have an extra Xbox 1. A friend was supposed to take it but is avoiding me now. Retail 500 probably ask 650 obo

Not you I meant the fact that they aren't available and people are on the search

Damn Johnny, I thought your boys would pull this one out...

I bought a PS4 this morning - haven't opened it, and I really can't think of a reason to keep it. Just not enough games out yet.

Javy

Damn Johnny, I thought your boys would pull this one out...

I bought a PS4 this morning - haven't opened it, and I really can't think of a reason to keep it. Just not enough games out yet.

Javy
all u need is bf4, fifa, AC4 or madden. im a nba fan so i got 2k 1st. getn bf4 next. walmart ps4 games are 49 right now too.

Last edited:
Every now and then you buy a shoe that's so comfortable, it makes you question all the other shoes in your collection. This is one of those shoes:

I never got to own the originals when they released back in 1992, so I'm really glad I was able to grab a pair of these. Definitely one of my favorite cops of 2013.

Javy

Those look awesome as hell. Supposedly the champs in monroeville is getting the megatrons. Trying to decide if I should trust their info or just pick up on eastbay and screw going out. I wish online release were at noon so you could try and cop in store 1st. Never know what will and won't sell out anymore.

Last edited:
That's why I always just resort to Nike.com
I was thinking of trying to grab the Megatron tomorrow, but not for myself.

Took me 5 times after getting them in my cart on east bay and champs to get through the check out but I got them. Honestly kind of surprised they sold out so quick. Only went for the max trainer. I just can't get into the trainer II

Got what I wanted this morning. I'm liking this "bad weather on release morning" thing, haha.

I'm liking these a lot:

Javy

Wasn't taking a chance. Went to champs and was the only person there. Only thing that sucked was I had to buy the shirt to use my bday coupon. This set was 125 and the shoes alone were 105. Will pick the better pair and either sale one or take it back. They didn't have the trainer sc iis

Last edited:
Got what I wanted this morning. I'm liking this "bad weather on release morning" thing, haha.

I'm liking these a lot:

Javy

I love bad weather on releases, so many people are scared to wait it out, idgaf

Back
Top Bottom