STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Got the new Supreme x Clarks collab.
Still have most sizes on supremes site. Shoe is extreamly good quaility and comfort
Not mad at it...Might cop...
nthat.gif

Best buy screwed me out of my preorder from June. They didn't pull it and felt the people who didn't preorder were more entitled to one their I.

I did and *****ed enough that they magically found one.

Went to tanger and they had these beauties 180 but they're b grades. Most have glue stains. Pieced together a decent pair though.

Last edited:
Shot down to Grove City. Nothing much going on but got a pair of hurachesfor $30. They also have those xx8s homeboy shows^

Anyone interested I have fire red size 11, grape size 10 and Laney size 10 & 12 available

I live kinda far from da burgh, i wouldnt be up that way until pitt vs mia game will you ship, if yes how much

any1 know what store is the best to get a ps40? i heard walmartget the most in stock an that people go to target last to get em

I don't ufk with Walmart at all, but worth just calling and asking at each store

So what's everyone looking to get before the year ends? I'm a def. on the bk/rd 1s and the taxis. Possibles are the megatron cj81s and the Westbrook xx8 se

Last edited:
So what's everyone looking to get before the year ends? I'm a def. on the bk/rd 1s and the taxis. Possibles are the megatron cj81s and the Westbrook xx8 se

Maybe the taxis and if those gamma blue 12s release this year maybe those. They will be more of a last minute buy depending on how much Christmas stuff I have left to buy.

Air Max 180s in the OG white/gold/concord/black colorway (I hate that all the blogs started hyping these as "shoes MJ wore")... LeBron XI "Terra Cotta Warrior"... Black/Red 1s. That's about it for 2013 for me.

Javy

1. lebron 11 carbon fiber (only must have on list)
  2. lebron 11 Terracotta (Prob will skip these for a ps4
    wink.gif
    )
  3. penny 5 camo (if i miss out on all Lebron 11s)
  4. lebron 11 AvM (if i dont get carbon fiber)
  5. nike flight the glove grey/orange
  6. cons aero jam blue/blk
ps4 is over all these tho
tongue.gif

want at least 2more pairs of lebron 11. i have KPs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom