STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

According to my old man my 1st were from V's but the 1st I have fond memories of were my playoff viii's.

v8erman v8erman
Yea I went back downtown. I'm sure there's a bunch of shadiness that goes on. That's why I try to get everything online, but even that's getting worse. I'm glad I can cut way back next year. Couple vi's, the xi concord lows, and the og colorway of the ii to complete my I - xiv display.

Bred 11s for me at reed sports in green tree when they first dropped

that I can remember

Last edited:
Was just down villa and they had 1 dude not pick up. There was someone there to scoop em up as soon as 1030 hit. I think they had a pair behind the register I was gonna offer 300 but didn't want to offend so I got these as a consolation prize.

Went a .5 size up. The toe box is big but I liked the cw enough to finally ignore it. Sold a couple pairs of gamma xi's so the 200 didn't hurt as bad. Still have 1 xi and 2 xii gammas for sale
That one guy was me, I got there at 10:40 because of traffic. I'm a little pissed to say the least haha

Joe if there's ever anything worth mentioning at the outlets let me know!

That would be great to snag a pair for retail out of nowhere like that

Took my brother who is visiting from out of town to a Steelers came. Trying to bring that W today!

Javy

According to my old man my 1st were from V's but the 1st I have fond memories of were my playoff viii's.

v8erman v8erman
Yea I went back downtown. I'm sure there's a bunch of shadiness that goes on. That's why I try to get everything online, but even that's getting worse. I'm glad I can cut way back next year. Couple vi's, the xi concord lows, and the og colorway of the ii to complete my I - xiv display.
Dont forget them black to e xiv's lol. As if we need more but they are sweet.

I like the black toes but I don't know if they're a must have for 170. At least January has nothing for me. Will allow the pocket book to build back up. December was murderous on it. Still trying to decide if I like the 3lab5 on the 31st. They look much better then the previous version, but I don't know if they're worth the scratch JB wants for them. Plus not being able to see these things in person is a killer. Pics don't always do a shoe justice. I guess it will be a game time decision depending if my gamma xii's sale.

While I hope the junior varsity chiefs win, I don't think the lers make it that far if we sneak in

Chiefs not lookin too bad so far...

I think if we get in we got a good shot at beating teams in the playoffs. Were playing a lot better lately.

Never know

We only had a 5.3% chance of making the playoffs according to espn. Slim chance but still have it so I don't doubt us beating anyone.

same thing i have to say about the dolphins... so many losses that shouldnt have happened. never should have allowed it to come down to 1/100 chances and create your own destiny

I'll probably check out that expo. Didn't find anything at the last one. What's the date?

id take that foam but i know damn well I'm not paying what those resell prices are lol. i refuse to pay money like that for kicks. GLWS.

the expo is on january 18th

Back
Top Bottom