STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I didn't even bother trying with all of those bots and everything now...it sucks. And now resell is just about an arm and a leg once again.

-Joe

EDIT: I would go on the 18th but I requested to work lunch to have Saturday night off so I can go blackout in the Southside. LMFAO.

Last edited:

Who's going?! Last one was good!
doubled productions doubled productions

Thanks for posting man, hope to see everyone at the Irish Center on Saturday, January 18th from 1-7PM. It's a more open space than our first event so it will be better for traffic and table setups. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Heres the link to buy tickets, use promo code "expo" to get them for only $10 each:
www.refreshpgh.ticketbud.com/expo

Thanks,
Sean Devine
Refresh PGH

Last edited:
Anytime bro, I look forward to going. I'll let you know how many tables as soon as I know

Why do I ever try to cop anything on finish line? Some how between my order of my GITD air max 1s and these 3LAB5s my acct was flagged even though I havent purchased anything from them since October.

I actually got the 3lab5 on finish line this morning and failed in 8 attempts on Nike.com I was beyond shocked. Size 9 if anyone needs by the way

I have all of these ready to go, let me know if I can't post F/S/T here...still new.

All are in GREAT condition, some even DS.

Bugs Bunny 8s size 11.5 $175
Fire Red 5 Silver size 11 $150
Military Blue 4s size 11 $100

White Grape 5 size 11  $200
Suns Chuckposites Deadstock $175
Oreo 5 size 11 $200
Bred 11 size 11.5 $250
BHM Lebron X size 12 $200
Prism Lebron X size 12 $180
Invisibility Clock Penny V size 11.5 $200
Sprite Nomos size 11.5 $80

Last edited:
Military's are tempting for $100 if they are DS but just not in the mindset to buy anymore Jordans anymore unless the Columbias drop

I'm not beat for much more Jordan's either. Would like to see 17 retro

Last edited:
I am looking to grab older exclusives...number one on my list is being picked up this week hopefully once I dish some pairs off.  I'll keep ya'll updated when I do.

-Joe.

Nothing on my radar for a while.  Still hunting down a pair of Size 10 DS Royal 1s...
nerd.gif

Javy

Anyone ever think the Foamposite is gonna land on NikeID?  Nike Twitter says stay tuned for further details but that's how they respond to everything...that'll be crazy if they drop.  I'm sure the price will be $275++

-Joe

Nothing on my radar for a while.  Still hunting down a pair of Size 10 DS Royal 1s... :nerd:

Javy

dude i just sold 2 pairs of gamma 12s to earlier today is looking for the same shoe in same size. if you find a 2nd pair lemme know lol

Back
Top Bottom