STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I will definitely be going to the next Refresh PGH event i was just trying to find out if it would be worth it to go to this one

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you there. Sure, it may be worth it to check out the event and overall we are glad to see that the community is growing in Pittsburgh. I would just be cautious about vending there because of what I've heard about the amount of booths booked. It takes us about 3-4 months to plan and execute our events so they just might have underestimated how much time and energy goes into those type of events. Hope that helps.

This is obviously a noob question but, people walkin around with shoes on the box are lookin to deal?

Anyone looking for safari, thermal map, or asteroid foam I think i can get em for $200. . If so lemme know, I am ordering early tonight

Anyone looking for safari, thermal map, or asteroid foam I think i can get em for $200. . If so lemme know, I am ordering early tonight

Nah, but I need them "Navy" Huaraches for less than $150 or the "Army" AM '93's for lest than $167 :lol: That's my current mission

I can't believe today was a good day. All these plus my pairs of xi lows shipped from foot action

Last edited:
Im going to have an extra XI low "reverse concord" or whatever people want to call them if anyone still needs one. Either a 9.5 or a 10

I think the lows are actually TTS. I have a pair already, but they are in my DS collection and are put away. I will be trying on a pair of these to see what size Id actually need

Last edited:
I am a tts 10, wider fore foot. I wear 1s mostly and go a 10 with them but they give over time. I picked up a pair of bred 11s during the restock a while back and have yet to wear em. Took people s opinions on half sizing up so they are a 10.5. Missed out on th lows recently but ive heard some 11s are cut better than others, namely gammas.

This is the first pair I'll actually have on my feet so I'll let you know. I have the Breds, Lows, and Gamma all in a 10, but I haven't ever put a pair on my feet. Im a TTS 10 too, but I can usually go 9.5 and wear them in. I cant wait for the concords to release. I have a 5K that day so I will be trying to order while running.

I'd love to see the museum you have in your house... :tongue:
I think I want to run next to you just to film this!

Javy

Haha no shrine until we find a new house. This is the shrine now and I get yelled at constantly because my closet is impossible to get in and I keep adding and only have worn 5 or 6 pairs.

The 5k is the easy part. It will be buying the shoes that will be difficult. I could start videos like Mexican sneaker head haha

And I'd like to recommend finish line if you're looking for some nice kicks to use as beaters. Right now these are 50% off. I finished off the set getting the 90s for 50.00. Never thought these gitds would make it to the clearance racks.

Last edited:
They should be at c3 and Monroeville. I order online for pick up in store at Monroeville on those 90s.

Not sure on the xi's yet. Some people's pairs are arriving with yellowing and marks on the mid sole so I want to check them out when they get here tomorrow before saying anything.

Back
Top Bottom