STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I held a pair of the black/gum 1s at Villa today - was not impressed with the texture on the overlays and the overall look of the shoe. Glad I passed.

I held a pair of the black/gum 1s at Villa today - was not impressed with the texture on the overlays and the overall look of the shoe. Glad I passed.

Felt the same. They could have been executed so much better.

Pounding some pavement in GMP 6s.

Im trying to dump some doubles. Have a Family forever 1 and a sport blue 3 size 10 BNIB for retail on either pair for someone local.

Last edited:
^Ryan are we talking about only stuff that released in 2014 or stuff we bought in 2014 that may have released earlier?

Cool, I need to think about what my list would look like...

Speaking of which, I decided to un-DS a pair today from your 2014 top 10:

Mine are ds too. Was going to wear them for the wedding but I think I'm just going to wear the dress shoes instead

shaw wtf does your sig mean size 18 for trade? you have size 18 shoes??
and wear the concords to the wedding! some sneakerhead!! haha
i was gonna wear my cool grays but none of my 2/3 groomsmen werent even into sneakers and wasnt worth hunting pairs down

The 18 for a 9.5 if from the infrared 6 thread. Some moron bought a size 18 in anticipation of trading it for a 9.5 or selling it for resell

Lol wtf dude
It was by far the funniest thing I ever saw on here. Page 617 of the black infrared thread. Dude was 10000000% serious too. Comedy Gold
I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.
Yea bruh. But it's like I can't revert my money to cold hard cash its online and everything is sold out online. I know about them releasing the unclaimed pairs around 6:00 I think.

Would you think I have a higher chance by just trading it in with one of those stores that sell it early? And hope they accept my pair and give me my size or any size around 9.5 in exchange?

Last edited:
Walked into Champs yesterday and saw the Medicine Ball 3s on display. Asked for my size 10, and when the dude brought them out he said I couldn't use the birthday coupon since these are a "new release." Walked up to the cashier, gave her the birthday code anyway, and walked out paying $105. Hooray for persistence... :D

This is a GREAT release. The leather very soft - I forgot Nike was capable of retro releases like this:

shaw333 shaw333 I think I got your pair bro... :D

Im trying to dump some doubles. Have a Family forever 1 and a sport blue 3 size 10 BNIB for retail on either pair for someone local.
I'm from the Northside but live in Hawaii cause I'm in the military. I would like to buy your Family Forever 1's though.

Back
Top Bottom