STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

A little holiday flavor from the Pittsburgh boy in Hawaii. UNDS these KD 6's....

Need to get another set of laces, but have something coming reallllllll soon to match these. Oh and these are really nice, light, comfy. I see why a lot of people play in them, and why bron would wear them over the XI if they fit better.

Happy New Year Steel City!  

Ok guys, here's my 2014 top 10 cop list:

10. Air Jordan 6 Retro Black/Infrared

9. New Balance x J.Crew 998 "Pebble Blue"

8. Nike Air Trainer SC "Broken Bats"

7. Air Jordan 11 Retro "Pantone"

6. Asics GT-II "Brazil"

5. New Balance 1500 "Gentlemen's Pack"

4. Air Jordan 11 Low "Snakeskin"

3. Jordan 1 SB QS

2. Nike Air Tech Challenge SP "Australian Open"

1. Nike Zoom Vapor AJ3

Honorable mention:

Nike Air Max Plus

Dude... I try not to be but envy is tough to fight when you get so much I miss on lol. I seriously need to catch up with you one day and see your collection. It has to be insane

Oh I forgot to share, I shopped at Social Status for the first time yesterday, I feel kinda dirty haha

I absolutely love the Diadora, the adidas are very nice but not on the same level. I will attempt to flip both, but won't be hurt at all if I can't move my size. My wife even likes the Diadora. I'm shocked!

Dude... I try not to be but envy is tough to fight when you get so much I miss on lol. I seriously need to catch up with you one day and see your collection. It has to be insane
Haha, thanks bro.  You and your family are always welcome at our home!

Oh I forgot to share, I shopped at Social Status for the first time yesterday, I feel kinda dirty haha

I absolutely love the Diadora, the adidas are very nice but not on the same level. I will attempt to flip both, but won't be hurt at all if I can't move my size. My wife even likes the Diadora. I'm shocked!
Diadoras are very nice.  The Adidas... I like them, and then I see the tongue.  Throws the whole shoe off for me.

The tongue lays flat when you put em on, I might be keeping the adidas and the Diadora lol
And one day we'll take you up on that offer. We're over in Kennedy now, bought a new house last year

javyLSU javyLSU

The comfort is unbelievable. I usually hate adidas because they're too narrow for me but these are perfect. And they have better quality than the b-w 1s. Beautiful shoe for sure.

Lol I don't have adidas socks. But I stopped over my old mans to watch the Pitt game and decided to throw them on to model for javy. I absolutely love em.

i have a 10.5 in the white if you're interested i could hook you up, just lemme know

I know I'm late but if anyone is looking for tickets to the Steelers game my mother in law is selling a pair. Hmu ASAP if so

Hey, it's my first time posting in here. I'm a student at Pitt though.

If anyone was curious Ace Athletic is pre selling the 4s dropping this weekend for $270.

Also, I stopped by Villa downtown this afternoon and they still had the Melo 1s and CP3 1s so, I picked up the Melos.

Being from New York City I just assumed everywhere had tax on clothes and shoes but, today I found out there's none out here which was a pleasant surprise.

Ace Athletics is always ridiculously high on the retros, only a matter of time before someone reports him and he loses his account

I would imagine there will be a lot of unclaimed pairs come this weekend. My 2 go to spots only got about a size run, but the 1 still had a lot of gaurenteed tix as of yesterday and the other spot didnt even have a enough entries to fill out the whole raffle of 18 pairs.

Couple more pick ups

To go with my watch the throne themed shoes (way too lazy to pull them back out)

Picked these up for 50.00 to attempt/practice restoration

Back
Top Bottom