STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Just below the 8 haha. Need some more of both
Cant go wrong with a pair of 1s!  i gotta post my 1 collection at some point.  I un-ds'ed my Black and Whites a few weeks ago and have been wearing them since.  Extremely underrated, they go with everything!

Want to get rid of some shoes, what's the best consignment shop in the area? I was going to do ebay but can't trust the cats filing chargebacks to get free kicks :smh:

Want to get rid of some shoes, what's the best consignment shop in the area? I was going to do ebay but can't trust the cats filing chargebacks to get free kicks
mean.gif
use Goat, do not cosign and pay a 15-20%. Goat is 100% safe and with them you have 0 chance of chargebacks. Both Skep and I have been using them heavily 

Want to get rid of some shoes, what's the best consignment shop in the area? I was going to do ebay but can't trust the cats filing chargebacks to get free kicks :smh:
use Goat, do not cosign and pay a 15-20%. Goat is 100% safe and with them you have 0 chance of chargebacks. Both Skep and I have been using them heavily 

Good looks, definitely gon look into it. Been sitting on these J's that I haven't worn in a while and have no desire to wear em, might as well sell em and pay for my plane ticket to P.R. :lol:

^
When you going to P.R? My girlfriend is from PR I'm planning on going to visit her family soon

Inbox me what you have, if it's a good enough deal I might cash you out myself

Hoping to make it out there by December if not then next year. She was born in PR then lived in Allentown,PA then came here. She was born in Humacao

Word up, I'm nervous bout this whole Zika thing. I aint tryna have anymore kids but w/ my luck the thing will mutate and start affecting everybody worse :lol:

Yeah that's a reason I'm trying to push it back hopefully there's a cure for it by then. And I'm on vacation now I don't know about squeezing out another one this year

Back
Top Bottom