STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Picked up the raffle and waitin on snkrs to ship.

Picked up the raffle and waitin on snkrs to ship.

My snkrs shipped. I can't believe how well I ate this release. I hope these bt's actually drop in November, and that pair on December is actually the kentuckys.

shaw333 shaw333
Somewhere i changed my gmail and deleted it but just finally changed my account login so i missed the emails including the one that said i won lol. I went all day thinking i lost out until that night i opened the app and said purchased. Logging in shows shipped to lol. You need to sell off someof those crazy colored sneakers you've been stashin and get some frags!

shaw333 shaw333
Somewhere i changed my gmail and deleted it but just finally changed my account login so i missed the emails including the one that said i won lol. I went all day thinking i lost out until that night i opened the app and said purchased. Logging in shows shipped to lol. You need to sell off someof those crazy colored sneakers you've been stashin and get some frags!

Haha I know they're great quality but I'm not a fan of the blue. I don't even have a royal. Something about a blue Jordan seems weird to me. I could probably convince my wife it's a good cop because they came out on my wedding day. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just dropping in to say Hi... Glad to see so many of you ate last weekend. I struck out 100%, oh well...

Football season. Wade's aren't popular anymore so I guess I can pound em into the dirt

Last edited:
i love the 31 personally. very comfortable and i had no issues with mine.
looking forward to get my pair of banned 31 tomorrow when i go to pickup my nylons.

Hey guys I just joined and its my first post here. I'm not from Pitt I just chose to go to school here. What are some good spots to grab some kicks around here. I'm not looking for any specific brand, just wanna get to know the shoe game here

Hey guys I just joined and its my first post here. I'm not from Pitt I just chose to go to school here. What are some good spots to grab some kicks around here. I'm not looking for any specific brand, just wanna get to know the shoe game here

welcome to the city and the small group here
luckily for us, there is House of Hoops in Ross Park mall, they get a lot of the big releases

Back
Top Bottom