STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

dope pair, kinda disappointed i didnt grab em when they were on nike clearance sale for like half off.
but last thing i need is more shoes that i hardly/never wear.
new goal, buy a bigger house on more land.

Nice pickups shaw333!  Kanye stuff looks good, just can't justify paying that price for some gildan 
laugh.gif
.  Where'd you cop the FOG vans?

Nice pickups shaw333!  Kanye stuff looks good, just can't justify paying that price for some gildan 
laugh.gif
.  Where'd you cop the FOG vans?
Ross Park Pac Sun. Got lucky and just saw a tweet that they dropped in store and basically took my "lunch break" from work as soon as i saw it lol
Are people going to be lined up for this Bred 1 release???
Most places were raffled already. I know I hit 1, V8 hit 1, and skep caught 1 too. Im sure theyll probably be some unclaimeds somewhere, probably villa seems like they always have some because the window ends so damn early, but I'll be taking the kids to the Pitt game so I wont have a chance to hang around

@v8erman   nice to see you eating again on these 1's.  I don't know if you remember me, but we helped each other for the last release of these in 2013 which I stuck out on smh.  This time I was not going to take an L on these haha.

No doubt TylerDurdenLives TylerDurdenLives . Glad you scored. Im guessing you got from monroeville mall? Im hoping for a fcfs around us but i dont think there is. Im betting Villa did tickets. I was last minute putting in a ticket and really didnt have the time to hit others. Now i know i have till atleast 1pm on Sat till work so gotta find me a second. It may be a blessing in disguise that you scored on these instead. Seems like word suggests they are better.

No doubt @XChristAloneX. Glad you scored. Im guessing you got from monroeville mall? Im hoping for a fcfs around us but i dont think there is. Im betting Villa did tickets. I was last minute putting in a ticket and really didnt have the time to hit others. Now i know i have till atleast 1pm on Sat till work so gotta find me a second. It may be a blessing in disguise that you scored on these instead. Seems like word suggests they are better.
All the villas did tickets and called tuesday and yesterday. pickup is until 1030 downtown. They've had unclaimed for the Chi's for sure

Ill never understand hanging out for a ticket like a release day then blowing it off the next weekend. I did the ticket for 13 and came back next weekend. Took forever.

If anybody can come up on a size 10 I'd be grateful. I know people are trying to get 2 and 3 pair but 1 is fine with me. Thanks in advance....

Back
Top Bottom