STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Dolphins = Light work..

Last edited:
Haha I knew dudes would be clowning in here 
roll.gif
.  Now its time to focus on KC, and pray the texans can pull off a miracle.

skep skep better luck next year. Good on you rootin for your team in the freezin cold. It was just a bad matchup for the fins and you could see it coming. Backup qb, traveling in poor temps, a team lookin to give it back to them. Steelers are healthy for the first time in a while this playoffs. At least you guys have a pretty solid team to build on.

Last edited:
skep skep better luck next year. Good on you rootin for your team in the freezin cold. It was just a bad matchup for the fins and you could see it coming. Backup qb, traveling in poor temps, a team lookin to give it back to them. Steelers are healthy for the first time in a while this playoffs. At least you guys have a pretty solid team to build on.

Healthy until the coach leaves the superstar qb in a 20 point game blow out with less than 5 minutes left in the game. You sit them the final regular season game only to leave them vulnerable in a blow up. Dumb call to have any of the big 3 out there after the middle of the 4th qrt

Healthy until the coach leaves the superstar qb in a 20 point game blow out with less than 5 minutes left in the game. You sit them the final regular season game only to leave them vulnerable in a blow up. Dumb call to have any of the big 3 out there after the middle of the 4th qrt
agreed

I was thinking that in the 3rd quarter and ended up flipping off cause i had to go. Now im reading this stuff and its like, sometimes I wonder whats carried Tomlin so far. He has some of the worst game management calls ever. Ive taken 2 tours of the stadium and I get a kick everytime they explain the coaches motto that hangs at the locker room. The standard is the standard. Thats all you need to know about that guy.

i had a great time out there, and wasnt banking on the fins to win but hoped for the best. i knew even if they did win theyd be embarrassed next weekend in NE. i had some excellent seats and was right behind the MIA bench. got to watch the Moore hit first hand and saw how pissed he was when he came off the field, and same with Ajayi shortly there after with his shoulder injury.

they had a chance, but that turnover before the half, after the half, and another right after destroyed them. had they made that TD before the half it wouldve been a much better game.

but coming from 1-4 in the beginning and making it into the playoffs for the first time since 08, im happy either way. a win or two in the playoffs wouldve been nice, but it is what it is!

now heres to hoping SOMEBODY can beat the f*ckin patriots.

congrats.
i can appreciate that yall in here arent obnoxious fans like my FB friends who think they are a part of the team and they helped contribute to wins.
much smoother conversations here than with those goofs lol.
ill admit, my two least favorite teams play next weekend and i wish both would lose, but either way have to root for the NFC to win this year :lol:

Those creams are fuego. I can't find any ultra boost in the city, does anyone know of a spot that has any 3.0 left?

L city.
a playoff L is a playoff L.
Dolphins didn't make it to the big game and neither did the almighty steelers lol
if they would've played like that back 2 weeks ago dolphins wouldve been in the running
or how they played last week with no TD's :lol:
Any Given Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom