STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Pgh hoop day?

^^^ Sounds like a plan , me mine are down the jungle like every other day, for those that dont know about the jungle thats the courts behind
Martin Luther King school on the north side, lets set up a date and getting crackin..............
the jungle? im not familiar w/the north side but that sounds dangerous
laugh.gif
(im serious)
but im down (possibly)

My dude stay right around the corner from the Jungle...but I don't do the northside, Ya'll dudes ain't got no remorse over there.

Nah, I'm 23
laugh.gif
Outdoor courts are bad on the knees. They don't give when u jumpin so when u land, !+#* weakens ya knees. Not to mention u get no give on outside rims and fatigue is a $$#@+

Indoor ain't a problem. I'm 23 too and my knees don't feel too bad after hooping outside. Where you play at indoors?

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Pgh hoop day?

^^^ Sounds like a plan , me mine are down the jungle like every other day, for those that dont know about the jungle thats the courts behind
Martin Luther King school on the north side, lets set up a date and getting crackin..............
the jungle? im not familiar w/the north side but that sounds dangerous
laugh.gif
(im serious)
but im down (possibly)

My dude stay right around the corner from the Jungle...but I don't do the northside, Ya'll dudes ain't got no remorse over there.

Nah, I'm 23
laugh.gif
Outdoor courts are bad on the knees. They don't give when u jumpin so when u land, !+#* weakens ya knees. Not to mention u get no give on outside rims and fatigue is a $$#@+

Indoor ain't a problem. I'm 23 too and my knees don't feel too bad after hooping outside. Where you play at indoors?

I be at Trees since I go to Pitt, I aint been hoopin as much cause I be spendin time w/ the lil one and the wife but I gets it in when I can

Dudes talkin about outdoor courts is hard on his knees , Im 28 cousin and I be out there getting my rec.. man up young bull
laugh.gif
,, the side aint bad you justgot to watch your mouth down there , cause there are some cats that wont hesitate to go in it ,, you get respect so long as you got game , if you are amediocre player , the jungle aint for you (im speaking in general))

any way I got a pair of blk/met 5's ,d.s. sz . 10 , im trying to flip em on the meet up,, pm me if interested ..

Lets set a date for the court ,, we could also go out ross recreation center on mcknight rd, its a indoor court,we'll get some games flowing...............

Ross Rec sounds promisin. I'm not a trash talker so I wouldn't have a problem. I just let my game speak. And I got bad knees from playin football whenI was younger. Bein the tallest on the team, dudes dove at my knees so my +$$%+ be hurtin from time to time
laugh.gif
Not makin any excuses, just sayin.

But let's set that date up.

Dudes talkin about outdoor courts is hard on his knees , Im 28 cousin and I be out there getting my rec.. man up young bull
laugh.gif
,, the side aint bad you just got to watch your mouth down there , cause there are some cats that wont hesitate to go in it ,, you get respect so long as you got game , if you are a mediocre player , the jungle aint for you (im speaking in general))

any way I got a pair of blk/met 5's ,d.s. sz . 10 , im trying to flip em on the meet up,, pm me if interested ..

Lets set a date for the court ,, we could also go out ross recreation center on mcknight rd, its a indoor court,we'll get some games flowing...........

I'm good for any sunday (except this upcoming sunday)...I'm mostly work the other days but I can alway move some things around.

I never been out Ross Rec but it don't matter. I'll ball whereever.

Sunday afternoon would be smooth. I get out of church around 2 so I guess after 4p would be good for me.

alright lets make it June 7th ,, let me call out the rec. center and make sure the gym is open , I know on sundays there only open until 5 or 5:30pm at thelatest ,so will have to make it for 2:30 or 3pm for the meet up that should be enough time to get some games in ,, Ill be replying back within a day or 2 toconfirm if the gym is gonna be open on the 7th of june ,,, any one who truly is down ,, respond and let us know if the 7th of june is a good date.........

Ill be in touch ............

I used to hoop at the Jungle from time to time back when I was livin' in the Commons, but I live in Oakland now. But the whole North Side is gonna be HOTthis summer, every neighborhood is gonna be unsafe.....especially Hoodtown and Manchester. Kinda glad I don't live there anymore.

But I'm all for the hoop game, as long as I'm updated.

Ok as of now ross rec. gym will be open on the 14th of june until 5:30pm, she said call closer to the date to make sure no chages have occured,, so as of nowthe 14th it is for the "412 NT Hoopin BonanzA":LOL ,, Ill keep yinz updated........

laugh.gif
, aight that sounds coo. I'll let the misses know ahead of time so she dont hit me w/ some last min crap

Anyone in the 'Burgh still looking for volt Griffeys? I have a size 10 available. Also...anyone who wears size 13 out there i got some heat you might beinterested in. PM ME

"Soul II Sole" aka->>"SOUL2SOLE'' IN THE SOUTH SIDE IS A COSIGNMENT SNEAKER AND RECORD BOUTIQUE,,
THAT HAS SOME HEAT ,, FIGURE ID SHOUT THEM OUT FOR PPL AROUND THE 412
THAT DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THEM ..................

I just found out about them yesterday , I was down southside with my bro ,
and seen the spot on E.Carson, they had sj 11's nds but they wanted like $300 and some change,,
Im planning on taking my ds- flint 7's and ds- blk met.5's both sz. 10 ,
to them SO THEY flip them for MY DESIRED price.........
pimp.gif

Ok as of now ross rec. gym will be open on the 14th of june until 5:30pm, she said call closer to the date to make sure no chages have occured,, so as of now the 14th it is for the "412 NT Hoopin BonanzA"
wink.gif
,, Ill keep yinz updated........

re posting ,,wanted to be sure ppl are still for it.............

Ok as of now ross rec. gym will be open on the 14th of june until 5:30pm, she said call closer to the date to make sure no chages have occured,, so as of now the 14th it is for the "412 NT Hoopin BonanzA"
wink.gif
,, Ill keep yinz updated........

re posting ,,wanted to be sure ppl are still for it.............
What's the price to get in? U gotta post that so dudes don't come w/ empty pockets. I aint realize that the 14th was Father's Day, forgot all about it.
laugh.gif
Oh well, I aint plan on doin anything w/ the fam anyway since we aint got a lot of funds right now.

Back
Top Bottom