STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

grin.gif

Now usually i dont do this but um....

Baby (Her Sole) U know whats good I know i aint get to really put it on you why dont you let me call me sometime and we can talk this over you know I got 1/2cents hello???? DMP???? i do it big here in the burgh, I'm saying you kind of cute, let me get at you one time girl

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/masterani3/?action=view&current=aol15.jpg

these other guys aint got what i got baby

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

Now usually i dont do this but um....

Baby (Her Sole) U know whats good I know i aint get to really put it on you why dont you let me call me sometime and we can talk this over you know I got 1/2 cents hello???? DMP???? i do it big here in the burgh, I'm saying you kind of cute, let me get at you one time girl

lol she prolly look like this... LMAO beep her 911 bay-bee!
img67.jpg
roll.gif

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/masterani3/?action=view&current=aol15.jpg

these other guys aint got what i got baby

Aey, seriously, chill w/ all the pics. Yall messin the thread up w/ all this foolishness. Dude's mad thirsty, go grab a cup of water and chill out.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Aey, seriously, chill w/ all the pics. Yall messin the thread up w/ all this foolishness. Dude's mad thirsty, go grab a cup of water and chill out.
smh.gif

I concur.

yea they def came in here mad corny lulz ...dude cant even talk right..."let me call me"?????????
wheretheydothatat

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

most ppl here like Guccie cause he got ties to Pittsburgh. fam and a seed here....at least thats what i heard
Same thing I heard too.

On another note, what the @$%* is goin' on in here?

Who here has to still go to work on the 24th and 25th? This G20 Summit is goin' to be crazy....protesters are supposedly goin' to sleep in West Park,and march Downtown and thru Oakland and throw pieces of human dookie they've been savin' just for this event, at the people of the world. My job isDowntown, so I'm off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday....I don't know what I'm goin' to do yet tho. I might just chill at the crib and hotboxfor 3 days straight.

But what does everybody think about this summit? Good idea or no?

Yea I hear the protesters at these summits are no joke. Im curious to see how hectic these protesters are though.

But I dont want to be nowhere Downtown, nor do I plan to be. From what I read there's gonna be mad restrictions and whatnot.

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

Yea I hear the protesters at these summits are no joke.
yea thats what they say
Pablo Guzman wrote:

Im curious to see how hectic these protesters are though.
i am too...from the comfort of my own home....or someone elses....far away from the downtown/oakland area tho

I still dont understand what the summit is about though. People from different countries coming to Pgh to discuss what? And whats the big deal about it?

hey ^ the g-20 is a Group of Twenty finance ministers and Bank Governors that was established in 1999 to bring together systemically important industrializedand developing economies to discuss key issues in the global economy. Obama picked Pittsburgh... cuz he loves Big Ben and Primanti Bros. Sammiches

And Pitt aint cancellin classes, I swear the chancellor's a +!+@%
mad.gif
But the protestors just want they 15mins of fam, they gon try to get buck and getsat down like a bunch of lil children. And Her Sole, google is ur bestfriend keyterm: G20 Summit
smile.gif

I still gotta work during the g20 i work downtown too, Im not coming in that thursday and friday i hear if you trying to get in downtown they pat you down *%!is crazy son

Originally Posted by Her Sole

I still dont understand what the summit is about though. People from different countries coming to Pgh to discuss what? And whats the big deal about it?

Maybe me and you can meet up during the G20 and make soemthing happen, Ill explain everything to ya bout it.
Then i'll buy ya subway make sure ya get a footlong
pimp.gif

I heard that Pittsburgh was selected only because all the other places declined. At least they were smart
laugh.gif
. Nah but hopefully everything runs smoothlythough.

Pablo Guzman???? whats up playa I aint know there was another hispanic up in here!!!! awwww shoot what up playboy us latinos need to stick together here inpittsburgh there's like 10 of us here!!

http://photobucket.com/images/stick together

Yea them Rooneys got madd connects the old man dads use to have mafia ties for real back in the day, My fam was telling about it, He was involved in a lot ofthat stuff going on, But you would of never known that cuz they keep that on the low. Her Sole whats good baby? imma get you a mtching outfit at burlingtonThen we can go over to subway get ya that footlong over there on liberty, but we gotta make it quick cuz my bus stop be over there.

http://photobucket.com/images/subway footlong

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

Pablo Guzman???? whats up playa I aint know there was another hispanic up in here!!!! awwww shoot what up playboy us latinos need to stick together here in pittsburgh there's like 10 of us here!!http://photobucket.com/images/subway footlong
you know....i agree about the sticking together part. so how about yall hook me up w/some of your latino female counterparts? Cousins, friends,sisters, moms it doesnt matter i need some spanish lovin in my life.
Her Sole whats good baby?
Spoiler [+]
banned
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom