STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Hey how ever ya'll gonna get them space jams around here in pgh ill drive anywhere around here for them let me know please if anyone hears anything thempeople told me at sneakerpreorder that there coming out in dec. and the flu games in nov, and to be honest i think the reto's look better than the flugames.

How about them Stillers?
smile.gif

First they BS on the True Blues and now a Black Friday release for the Space Jams...Those were the only two I was remotely interested in and I'm gonna haveto jump through hoops to get them. Not a good look

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Her Sole

How about them Stillers?
smile.gif
i hope tennessee blows them out
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
eventho its not really likely

And I hope YOU blow out your hip.

Have a great Thursday!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
HerSole gotta be from the 412 area. i dont see em repeatin this yr theyll have a good run tho. i hope yinz dont think theyll get 7 that quick

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

First they BS on the True Blues and now a Black Friday release for the Space Jams...Those were the only two I was remotely interested in and I'm gonna have to jump through hoops to get them. Not a good look
Sorry homie but they aint coming out black friday and why are we talking bout football anyway??? a you aint sh*t if you aint a steelerfan!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

First they BS on the True Blues and now a Black Friday release for the Space Jams...Those were the only two I was remotely interested in and I'm gonna have to jump through hoops to get them. Not a good look
Sorry homie but they aint coming out black friday and why are we talking bout football anyway??? a you aint sh*t if you aint a steeler fan!!!!!
pimp.gif
And how did u come to this conclusion sir?

laugh.gif
@ Pmighty. Dude wild

PghShoeCollector wrote:

Sorry homie but they aint coming out black friday and why are we talking bout football anyway??? a you aint sh*t if you aint a steeler fan!!!!!
pimp.gif

Then please enlighten us as to when the Space Jams are releasing...

Well since you all think im playing around bout this this is the email they gave me: Ya'll dont even know me and your sayin im messing around??

Hi. Actually the release date for these got pushed back to December 23rd (I just got confirmation yesterday). But yes, I am definitely legit. Your order is100% guaranteed to be shipped on or before the release date or your money back. I am based in Chicago, IL where I have many close business relationships with"mom & pop" store owners that supply me with large Nike and Jordan orders at a discount. I place pre-paid preorders with them based on theallocation that Nike guarantees them. I have been doing this since 2006 and I have never had a single order go unfulfilled, which is how I am able to guaranteeall orders that I accept. I only place limited inventory on the website based on my own guaranteed allocation, so that I don't oversell any sizes. Let meknow if you have any further questions. Thanks.

yo gucci why you even in here??

laugh.gif
why am i here? who are you
s&t is that way--->>
when the @@$# did this thread turn into steeler talk? **** here
laugh.gif

go titans & the rest of the that division
Well since you all think im playing around bout this this is the email they gave me: Ya'll dont even know me and your sayin im messing around??
yo ##% are you talkin about??

laugh.gif
s&t is that way--->>
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yall goin at it. I still don't believe it since I aint seen from a confirmed source. That's just me, u made it seem like a NIKE repsent u that email tho
laugh.gif

I don't recall anybody sayin you were playin around. Lol Go to the Jordan forum and take a look in the Space Jam thread. That should confirm the releasedate for you. But of course the release date is subject to change, you never know.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
s&t is that way--->>
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yall goin at it. I still don't believe it since I aint seen from a confirmed source. That's just me, u made it seem like a NIKE rep sent u that email tho
laugh.gif

you see what i'm talking about now?

^^^ Yea I see whatever it is that u're tryin to prove to us. However, the person who sent that email is not a very solid source. There hasn't been anysolid info about a change in the SJ thread so we really have no reason to believe the guy. Now will NIKE/JB change the date? It's highly possible, we justhave to wait, see, and try to capitalize. Now me, I'll relay some helpful info about the shops around town if and when I can, why? Because that's whatNT is supposed to be about, helpin one another. But until then, let's play the waitin game that the big conglomerate likes us to play so much

All I know is that I'll have my Jams, whether they come out in stores here or not. If they don't, I don't have to worry about the BS reseller'sprice.

Another thing, the new Flu Games are wack to me.....I'd rather rock the '03 retros. They shoulda kept it like them....
smh.gif

Another thing, I'm not really a Steelers fan for real, but I don't dislike them either. I'm not really a fan of any team [more than the Steelers atleast], I just like certain players from certain teams.

Another thing, richyung412, who were you talkin' to? Is he established/credible? I was readin' on kicksonfire.com, and it's the same release dateas before, November 27th. I'm not doubtin' you or nothin', but check your source fam.

E D I T
Oh, and another thing......Her Sole....saw you in that one "e-crush" thread....you're from the Burgh?

E D I T # 2
Nope, you're not. Little research gets you closer.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

All I know is that I'll have my Jams, whether they come out in stores here or not. If they don't, I don't have to worry about the BS reseller's price.

Another thing, the new Flu Games are wack to me.....I'd rather rock the '03 retros. They shoulda kept it like them....
smh.gif

Another thing, I'm not really a Steelers fan for real, but I don't dislike them either. I'm not really a fan of any team [more than the Steelers at least], I just like certain players from certain teams.

Another thing, richyung412, who were you talkin' to? Is he established/credible? I was readin' on kicksonfire.com, and it's the same release date as before, November 27th. I'm not doubtin' you or nothin', but check your source fam.

E D I T
Oh, and another thing......Her Sole....saw you in that one "e-crush" thread....you're from the Burgh?

E D I T # 2
Nope, you're not. Little research gets you closer.

Flu games are wack im wearing my 03s today breaking necks but anyway them spacejams please go to this site http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/ and go to the contact us and ask whats the release date and they will tell you DEC 24TH

HER SOLE WHATS GOOD GIRL? IM TRYING TO HOLLA BABY WHATS UP, LET'S GO TO THE O.

WHAT YA'LL KNOW BOUT INTERNET PIMPIN!!!
pimp.gif

(GAAAK PUSHA T VOICE)

^ The man is on point tho.... ima fu#$% wit da pre sell cuz i dnt trust Sneakervilla. the wll be gone b4 the release date messin wit dem.

^^^^ Well yall go right ahead b/c they aint an Urban release so Da Villa aint the only ones gettin em; don't let the tag fool ya. If they was limited likethe name says, they'd only come in mens sizes

^^^^ Unless the info has changed, yea. I know a few ppl that work for FA and they said they stores aint gettin em but other major spots in the Burgh will

Back
Top Bottom