STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Alright so I just read a post by jmadidas2001 sayin the Space Jams will release on DEC. 23 (Wed.). We can now disregard every release date stated in the lastcouple pages.

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

Alright so I just read a post by jmadidas2001 sayin the Space Jams will release on DEC. 23 (Wed.). We can now disregard every release date stated in the last couple pages.
Guess that settles it for now. Tho it does seem weird that they'll drop em on a Wed. JB aint did that since I don't know when

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

Alright so I just read a post by jmadidas2001 sayin the Space Jams will release on DEC. 23 (Wed.). We can now disregard every release date stated in the last couple pages.
yea yea yea yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where my apology!!!!

As a matter of fact whats up wit all these broads on niketalk?

^ Lol. Que? I just said I read the release date was Black Friday, which WAS stated in the Space Jam thread in the JB forum.

i dont know whats up wit yall lbut you need to start to listen to me, I aint here playing around bout these this @#% is real!! If you guys wanna keep doutingme when I tell you something imma leave this thread alone, I'm trying to YOU guys out, I aint have to give you that info but cuz we in the pittsburgh idid. Now next time forget I aint sharing nothing wit ya'll I can do better by my self.

http://photobucket.com/images/lonley

i dont know whats up wit yall lbut you need to start to listen to me, I aint here playing around bout these this @#% is real!! If you guys wanna keep douting me when I tell you something imma leave this thread alone, I'm trying to YOU guys out, I aint have to give you that info but cuz we in the pittsburgh i did. Now next time forget I aint sharing nothing wit ya'll I can do better by my self.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i dont know whats up wit yall lbut you need to start to listen to me, I aint here playing around bout these this @#% is real!! If you guys wanna keep douting me when I tell you something imma leave this thread alone, I'm trying to YOU guys out, I aint have to give you that info but cuz we in the pittsburgh i did. Now next time forget I aint sharing nothing wit ya'll I can do better by my self.

yea your soo cool you in pgh but you like the sorry *** bunglas hey did they win on sunday??
roll.gif

AND WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THE BERG LIKE GUCCI MAN????? THATS NOT REAL HIP HOP

You have a birdman avy...that dude don't even start. And I don't support cinci jus chad. Idk why your taking things so personally but w/e

Originally Posted by richyung412

Dathbgboy wrote:

Originally Posted by richyung412

Yo cuz you got me dying!!!!!!!!! lmao
roll.gif

richyung412 wrote:

AND WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THE BERG LIKE GUCCI MAN????? THATS NOT REAL HIP HOP

roll.gif
there are mad people in Pgh that like Gucci Man.. dude is friggin wack.
laugh.gif

most ppl here like Guccie cause he got ties to Pittsburgh. fam and a seed here....at least thats what i heard

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

umm he sucks live just to let you know i saw him in DC a few years ago, He is so much better in movies. Sure he got his moments but its not like his movies, Only way I would go is if Her Sole wanna go then I would take babygirl but other than that DONT DO IT

http://photobucket.com/images/shaking head no

Umm negative. I wouldnt go anywhere with you, nor do I want to get to know you.

But on a different note.. Wiz and Kev the Hustler aint that great either. But that Name On a Cloud song is kinda dope. But thats all that I like from him.

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

She tried to play the kid lke...................

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/masterani3/?action=view&current=IMGP0121.jpg

But a smooth playa like me............

http://photobucket.com/images/getting a rebound

and at the end of the day im like

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/masterani3/?action=view&current=meandLover.jpg

CUZ I AM BENNY BLANCO FROM THE BRONX

ur gonna be needing a new girl (Sole Collector) when NTLK Bans you lol getcha Diddy on like when he fell off the bike
article-0-02F0609900000578-133_468x591.jpg

Back
Top Bottom