STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I've been there plenty of times and it ain't nothing special about it. I guess the city background is dope but nothing to call home About. Maybe they like the locker rooms. I'm going tomorrow tho got free tickets.

Last edited:
Appreciate your city, when we climb above .500 watch these fools come out from the cracks
gotta
This how u know baseball is weak, pirates already way over .500 n they don't even know
that is funny that we been over .500 an tmitch dont even know
roll.gif

pirates bout to win 8-2. gerrit cole 1st game he pissn on em. but no scouting report really so other teams will catch up to him.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:x

now go outside kiss the concrete an apologize to your city

N.i.gga please they said exactly what I said downtown backdrop is nice n cheap prices cuz nobody cares. but nothing else nothing too call home about. Them bums aint had a winning record since most hypebeast were born. U think Yankee stadium given out free tickets for the new joint. Price is the major factor in that vote. Simply because they been losing since 93. 20 straight years. But if this is the best, baseball is the weakest sport ever.

Last edited:
Seems rigged to be honest. Sh*t like that doesn't just happen ya know. I'm sure they'll drag it to 7 but we will see. Particularly after tonight

Back
Top Bottom