STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

So in an effort to relieve the headache I got at work today, I decide to take a drive to Pittsburgh Mills mall tonight to see if anything interesting was sitting on shelves. I found Francisco Liriano and Jordy Mercer...

^Yeah, that's me geeking out with Liriano...

Not a bad pickup for a random Monday! LOL

Javier

So in an effort to relieve the headache I got at work today, I decide to take a drive to Pittsburgh Mills mall tonight to see if anything interesting was sitting on shelves. I found Francisco Liriano and Jordy Mercer...

Javier

Awsome bro!! Lirano the god

Javier
nice, liriano seems like a cool guy...great pitcher

Yeah, they were both nice guys. It was cool chatting with Liriano in Spanish - don't get a chance to use it much here in Pittsburgh.

Javier

Being half Cuban.... I've only heard Spanish about 5 times since being here in pgh

I might be. Ups was supposed to get me tickets but that might not be working out as planned LOL

^^^^^^^ I think were going to lose but it wont be a blow out, I think the defense will keep the game close

It pains me to be an alum from Pitt when it comes to sports. It's like we can never get that one guy who is a superstar and keep him long enough to do damage. It's gon be brutal watchin us go against Duke and UNC in bball this season. I don't see why Pitt extended Dixon's contract, dude isn't getting it done and his practices of walk-ons never playing is foolish. If they're good enough, let em play, don't let talent waste on the bench because they weren't recruited.

As far as Pitt football, the Sunseri years are finally behind us, said that after the Palko years and had a glimmer of hope but in steps Tino Sunseri :lol: Is it me or is Pitt trying to find another Dan Marino by getting these local quarterbacks?

what sneaks do yall wanna grab between now an the end of the yr?
  1. any Lebron 11
  2. penny 5 red camo
  3. a foamposite

Black foams is the only must. A LeBron xi might be added to that list but I'm waiting to see these colorways in person. Actually loving all of them.
Nothing else tho. Getting married in less than a month and going to Europe for honeymoon. Gotta hold the extra cash

Last edited:
Black foams is the only must. A LeBron xi might be added to that list but I'm waiting to see these colorways in person. Actually loving all of them.
Nothing else tho. Getting married in less than a month and going to Europe for honeymoon. Gotta hold the extra cash
congrats. which part u goin to?

Last edited:
anybody have suggestions on where a good spot is in pittsburgh to photograph a car?
i shot some pictures in front of my house but im not too impressed and would like a nicer more natural background.
looking to sell it and really wanna make it look impressive. any help is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom