STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^ ya every1 that missed galaxy would a copped em. I still mite grab wm foams on a good day
Let me clarify...if weatherman and galaxy releases were swapped, hypothetically, galaxy's would be the ones sitting right now and weathermans would be going for $1000+

And give e. lib social status a call. We only got a 8, two 10's, and a 13 left here.
Pretty sure DT villa sold out, maybe check the other 2 though.
I don't know if any mall stores got em...

Last edited:
Galaxys >>>>> weatherman

When Pigs Fly today

Nice. However, only Foams I'm worried about are the all blacks..... Unless Royals are in talks for this re-release. :nerd:

with how many recently dropped, i doubt theyll bring back something that old. i still need the stealths

Let it be them metallic reds. Need them, damn them pink foams lmao.

Last edited:
I wish it was the metallic red but those are too old they wouldn't go back that far would they?

Really??? The only ones from that I would consider are the crimsons. And those didn't even sell out on release day of original drop. This is a let down lol

i dont be up on twitter often enough. cant believe stealth didnt make it into the top 4

damn so we get eletrolime but not metallic red, smh watch it be pink foam, god i hate this new generation sometimes

@skep they did the stealths when the db3s dropped

Last edited:
damn so we get eletrolime but not metallic red, smh watch it be pink foam, god i hate this new generation sometimes

@skep they did the stealths when the db3s dropped

damn im so far behind! how do i miss all this shht?? lol

Supposedly it's online only. I asked em on Twitter but never got a response.
Just realized tomorrow being the release isn't gonna work for me... getting wisdom tooth extracted

Pass on all those. The only ones I'm remotely interested in (out of recent releases) are the army camo foams...

Javier

Last edited:
^^ theres some sizes avaible from suite 160 ( check kicksdeals, seen it last night)

Today rockin with

Do you guys all have Instagram?

My name is mcags412 on there as well just a Heads up!!

^^ theres some sizes avaible from suite 160 ( check kicksdeals, seen it last night)

Today rockin with

Do you guys all have Instagram?

My name is mcags412 on there as well just a Heads up!!
Thanks Mike! I really like those Mints, looking good!

Javier

Back
Top Bottom