STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

anybody have suggestions on where a good spot is in pittsburgh to photograph a car?
i shot some pictures in front of my house but im not too impressed and would like a nicer more natural background.
looking to sell it and really wanna make it look impressive. any help is greatly appreciated.
up where I live in Mt Washington with the city as a back drop?

can i get the car in a position to see the city behind it?
You can park the car where the parking spots are and go across the street and take the pics....I dunno how good it will turn out shooting from there though. Drive up on grandview ave when you get free time or something n check it out.

I'm trying to find some pics of someone doing what I described

ill give it a try, maybe take the car out tonight. hope my tag isnt expired like my other car is lol

I'd like to grab the retro x's that are coming out in oct, but i have a color run 5k the day they release. After that I think just the black/red og 1s in December. I'm really hoping next year brings a retro 2 and I can be mostly done with JB.

Damn missed out on going to the pirate game for free tonight...was at softball practice, my brother in law stopped at a gas station before coming to the field, had his spikes on n some lady said somethin like you look like you like baseball you want 2 pirates tickets? sec 127 row hh

I stayed at practice tho

anyone know if the V's are still anywhere in the city? my boy is looking for an 8.5

How did the FR 5s sell in PGH? I was in Dallas all weekend for the LSU game. My brother and I went to a bunch of different stores and practically every store had any size FR 5 you were looking for (tons of FR 3s still sitting down there too). I grabbed my size 10 on NDC that morning, but since everybody had sizes I got to try a 9.5 and 10 on to make sure I got the best size. Wound up not buying another pair, as the sizing seems to be accurate on this release.

Javier

Last edited:
from what i heard GS FR v's sold out almost as fast as mens sizes. all these high school girls getting into jordans cuz its trendy smh

Too bad they didn't when I was a kid lol
Are the weatherman foams still sitting? I haven't been to any stores

from what i heard GS FR v's sold out almost as fast as mens sizes. all these high school girls getting into jordans cuz its trendy smh

I went to high school at Peabody from 03-06 and high school girls in the city have been into jordans. The real difference is that all these suburban and rich kids are now into it because its trendy.

Edit for misspelling.

Last edited:
Too bad they didn't when I was a kid lol
Are the weatherman foams still sitting? I haven't been to any stores
They were sitting in EVERY store in Dallas. There was a dude walking in the mall with them on, and they look even worse on feet if that's even possible...

Javier

They're a pure abomination to the foam line if you ask me. Nike is completely ruining them

This is the way I look at it, if the weathermans would've released when the galaxy's did, and been at the beginning of the graphic-ed foam craze, or even the time foam popularity/hype started blowing up in general, they would be in that same elite class of sneakers as the galaxy's (yeezys, south beaches, etc).
But since they released now, when we can all agree foams are over-saturated, and therefore dismissed by most people, they will go down as just another pair that gets grouped together with the 10-20 pairs of recent foams that don't really stand out.
That being said, I do like the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom