STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Anyone going after the Laney 5's next weekend?  Where is the best place to cop?  Any place selling them early? 

best chance would have been going to villa to get a ticket, they usually do them on sunday before release tho, so today would have been your chance. try n call n see if its already been done. sometimes they delay it to a day during the week

GO DOLPHINS! :D

i only use nike.com

Nike.com has always failed me. I've got through multiple times on finish line and once or twice on foot locker. Usually the champs out Ross park mall hands out tickets on Wednesday before release for guaranteed sizes but they never do it at the time they say. Me and my cousins boyfriend went for I think the bred 13s or maybe the black toes but they told us like 9 but they handed out tickets at like 8.

I do the platinum membership at eastbay so I get two day shipping from them. Just be logged in and on the page as the timer expires and don't refresh just let it expire. It's like Russian roulette with shoes. You may get them right away or you may have to click for an hour but don't stop clicking until they tweet they are sold out. I haven't missed something from them, that wasn't stupid limited since the 88 3 restock, and that was only because I was on two iPads trying to get those and the black toe 1s at the same time

I've only got through on nike.com once and that was for the black bottom ix's that weren't hyped.

Last edited:
i just don't care to sit there and keep clicking for an hour straight. terrible system they have

I usually have better luck on Footlocker.com than anywhere else. I've only been successful on Nike.com once (Black Tongue 5s) since they changed the system earlier this year. Hopefully I can have some luck this Saturday - I have a $100 Nike gift card to use...

Go Saints!!!

Javy

seriously? how are you guys doing so bad on NDC ? i almost always get what i try for.

I've only tried for a few shoes on Nike.com but I always got through on finish line right away over Nike so I just kept going with finish line. I'm talking just general releases, limited releases I never get online only pair I actually got was the black grapes through finish line. If it's limited I try to find a store to go to and try my luck.

For me it's the whole tlo thing. Too many steps slowing it down. On ftl/eb/champs I can be on the page and have everything set up, and usually I can get it in my cart 1st click. Finish lines not good for me either. I've only got my second pair of playoff viiis there. Can never get past the splash pages.

Just in case anyone has an interest in Reebok Pumps, the Champs Outlet at Century III has Twilights Zones and Omni Lites (no Dee Browns, of course) for pretty cheap. I woulda bought the black twilight zones if I wasnt already dropping a hundred bucks on ACGs for the winter while I was there.

Just in case anyone has an interest in Reebok Pumps, the Champs Outlet at Century III has Twilights Zones and Omni Lites (no Dee Browns, of course) for pretty cheap. I woulda bought the black twilight zones if I wasnt already dropping a hundred bucks on ACGs for the winter while I was there.
best outlet in pgh for like 15yrs. an its 1 store. i go there 4 nba jerseys in the summer. i wear foams in the winter. bout to use my purp barkley posites this yr.

Last edited:
I remember the white and red 12s eventually made it there from 09 for like $120. Should've bought them but didn't. Now I don't think a retro jordan will ever make it up there again. Black Friday they usually have some pretty good deals I bought a pair of jordan shorts, Kobe shorts, North Carolina shorts and a Nike breast cancer shirt last year for like $40

Only problem I have with it is that they almost never have 10/10.5 in anything good. I lucked out on these ACGs today, got the Goadomes for $99.99. But there have been many shoes in there that I've considered buying, asked for sizes, and they only have either really small or really big ones left. So I dont often buy from there. But they do get some nice kicks and sell for good prices IF they have your size. .

I went bargain hunting this weekend, here's what I came home with:

1. Air Max '95-2013 DYN FW, purchased at the Tanger Nike Factory Store. Price: $59.99.

2. Reebok CL Nylon, purchased at the Tanger Reebok Outlet store (which is closing, BTW - entire store is 60% off). Price: $18.00

3. New Balance 574 "Canteen", purchased at the Waterfront New Balance store. Price: $74.99. I actually left the store before doubling back to buy them since I couldn't find them online for less than $100.

I'd normally feel guilty with 3 pickups in a weekend, but when you consider my spend for all three pairs was a grand total of $152.98 (less than retail for a single pair of Js), I don't feel guilty at all!

Javy

I like those air maxes. Anyone get the new finish line book for the holidays? The air max 2014s are pretty nice $180 I think they drop December 5 if I remember correctly.

i actually like the NB the best of your pickups. I'm about ready to say F nike and head somewhere else. not sure when ill make it happen, but it will happen!

I like those air maxes. Anyone get the new finish line book for the holidays? The air max 2014s are pretty nice $180 I think they drop December 5 if I remember correctly.

I got that too. They had a red "elephant" print crew fleece on the front cover that I cant find for sale on NDC or FL.

Thanks guys. I've been adding a lot to my New Balance collection lately, especially since I can find the ones I want for somewhere between $40 and $60. I don't think any other company can match the quality you get (especially on retros) for the price right now.

Javy

I am thinking of collecting those 574s and done of those made in the USA models as well. They've always made great shoes

Found some original jerseys from when I was in middle school. why I had an authentic bryant reeves jersey I'll never know haha

Back
Top Bottom