STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

And yes my fins finally pulled it off, what an advertising game to watch! I had to pass out at end of regulation

Stayed away from the laneys. Bought a lot this month and was going to buy a pair of lbj xis aways but the speckle on the red killed it for me. Looking for a kings pride in a 10

Broke these out this morning, almost forgot I had them, they were buried in the bottom of my closet. The 3M on these is INTENSE.

Javy

Last edited:
Broke these out this morning, almost forgot I had them, they were buried in the bottom of my closet. The 3M on these is INTENSE.

Javy

I got a pair of those too. I love em. The all black elephant print sc trainer is a great one too that I still havent worn yet

skep skep Thanks man.

shaw333 shaw333 I've seen those, they are nice. Have you seen the "Alabama" version of the SC trainers? I'm no crimson tide fan, but those things are SICK.

Javy

anybody know the numbers on these, I got to wait 2 weeks to get mine and wondering if they was hard to get

@javylsu  does waterfront NB store only have 574's (in terms of casual pairs) like the one in oakland?

hate 574's (576's too) but talked to the mgr @ oakland and he  said he's trying to bring in more casual models 
smokin.gif

not that they'd carry anything i cant get @ SS but it would just be a good look for the city

Those trainers are nice. I can never come across them in my size. I have the trainer sc 2 49ers edition. @airdoodie, they're gone in most places

@javylsu
 does waterfront NB store only have 574's (in terms of casual pairs) like the one in oakland?

hate 574's (576's too) but talked to the mgr @ oakland and he said he's trying to bring in more casual models :smokin

not that they'd carry anything i cant get @ SS but it would just be a good look for the city

donadamsky donadamsky The waterfront store only has 574s (referring to their stock of retro/casual sneakers) from what I remember. I would have definitely remembered seeing 1300s or 996s there....

Javy

Just got a lil part time gig so I'm gon be on the hunt for a nice black pair of kicks soon. Nothin too flashy color wise but still decent. If I can't find anything I like, I'll just wear my SJ's or XVIs

Just got a lil part time gig so I'm gon be on the hunt for a nice black pair of kicks soon. Nothin too flashy color wise but still decent. If I can't find anything I like, I'll just wear my SJ's or XVIs
all blk shoes is my specialty. always keep 3-4 pairs for work. heres some i found u can use or getaway wit.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
these gon b my next pair. i heard UA is supa comfy​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Them Turf Raiders are definitely a good look. Price is decent and they're not too flashy. I was lookin at running/cross training shoes for the post part so these would def do. good looks

Welp think I'm going to end up getting boned on the tickets I bought for the kanye concert in Columbus. Probably won't be able to able to make a rescheduled show unless it's after the new year.

Last edited:
Stayed away from the laneys. Bought a lot this month and was going to buy a pair of lbj xis aways but the speckle on the red killed it for me. Looking for a kings pride in a 10
I'm not sure if u got them or not but DSG has $30 off orders over $150 and they have size 10s. It automatically deducts when u add to cart

Thanks. Missed out on those. Think I'm just going to Id a pair. I found out coinstar doesn't charge a fee if you get a gift card and they have nike ones so I'm just going to cash in all my massive amounts of change laying around for one.

i went glove. id rather have carbon fiber LBJ 11 than aways. those are my only other must have 11 since i have kings pride already.

Back
Top Bottom