STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Anyone know if the bred tickets are raffle or guaranteed. I was told "we take down your size"

Will any other stores in the area be selling the 1's this Sat, other than Villa and Social Status? Thanks!

I missed out on the 12s
frown.gif

Damn, stuck out at both Villas near PGH today on the 1s. Hope I get lucky online Saturday...

Javy

Damn, stuck out at both Villas near PGH today on the 1s. Hope I get lucky online Saturday...

Javy
I was in line downtown. #18. By time they got to #13 the only thing left was 8, 8.5, and 14. Are you a 10 in 1's?

Last edited:
^My homeboy needs a sz 11 for a good price and will be in Pittsburgh tomorrow til 5 or so. Not interested at current reseller prices tho...

^My homeboy needs a sz 11 for a good price and will be in Pittsburgh tomorrow til 5 or so. Not interested at current reseller prices tho...

They're coming Nike.com, won't have in hand till Monday

Probably about 15 or 16. I just wish they would have passed them out or told people they were only X amount so we didnt waste 2 hours. I had a black leather coat and a script PITT tossel cap on.

Thats true. I was up about 6 or 7. White boy, steeler hat, glasses, crap nike shoes, grey nike jacket. Hood up sometimes lol.

Wassup guys? New to NT and figured I'd post up. Skep, it's Joe Z off facebook. I have the Silver S2k and always post on the page.  There's a lot more people on here than the damn facebook page...I like it!

-Joe

Instagram - JoZe3e

Facebook - facebook.com/joze3e

Last edited:
Sup homie! I try to keep the thread live and keep people communicating. Great connecting with more locals.

Definitely...to the guy who struck out at the outlets. I get texts shot my way when they get their retros in. 

Just picked up a pair of grapes last monday for 140.

-Joe.

Back
Top Bottom