STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Infrared vi, og 2's, and I will need 4-5 different pairs of concord lows for when I get hitched. Figure those lows will be a nice groomsmen gifts.

At least next year seems to be cheaper than this one.

Last edited:
thats only cuz you not know all of the releases yet lol.
i was gonna get kicks for my men too, but only 1 of the 4 were into shoes so i got em coach wallets. wasn't gonna go with J's tho, just some chucks. our budget was 10k

Only one of my guys is into shoes too. It's kind of my thing that I wanted. They can wear those concord's and I'm going to wear the white lows that came out this year. I told her she can have anything else, and I'm just along for the ride so I hope she stays reasonable haha.

Stopped out tanger today and they had the same crap they've had for the past 2 months. Kd v elites in blue and white, oak hill xx8s, and a whole lot of hash wall garbage.

Team apparel was 50% off
Lebron clothes 30% off
Jordan tees were 20 % off
No discounts on the clearance or hash wall

Last edited:
Anyone ever think the Foamposite is gonna land on NikeID?  Nike Twitter says stay tuned for further details but that's how they respond to everything...that'll be crazy if they drop.  I'm sure the price will be $275++

-Joe
won't cop a foam again cause prices are cray. Waitn on safari to price drop

Those preludes are a joke. Was on both links in under 10 seconds and they were immediately sold out. Back to 2k14 to try and get those lebrons

Bad news, the 2k14 are sold out.
The prelude pairs went to a bunch of early links and there will be many bans and cancellations. Even bots failed on this one. Follow @icysoleonline for updates

Orders are already being cancelled. Nike is making progress, slowly but surely. Very slowly

Haha you scared me man, thanks for the update though. This is the first Saturday I haven't got up to try on ndc in a long time, glad I didn't

I slept 6 hours since Friday morning but I'm feeling very vindicated with my lbj xi 2k14 order.

Bad news, the 2k14 are sold out.
The prelude pairs went to a bunch of early links and there will be many bans and cancellations. Even bots failed on this one. Follow @icysoleonline for updates
That's what I was guessing when everything was IMMEDIATELY sold out on NDC Saturday morning...

Javy

Back
Top Bottom