STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Super jealous cause I'm a bron guy, does anyone know what these actually look like yet?

-Joe

no word yet, nothing leaked. just a bunch of speculation

That's what I was guessing when everything was IMMEDIATELY sold out on NDC Saturday morning...

Javy

i was able to get in line for a few pairs, but didnt last long at all. was quite disappointing but not surprising in the least.

Last edited:
So those ones that beat the game or whatever are the only ones to get the shoe?  That's pretty cool.

-Joe

So those ones that beat the game or whatever are the only ones to get the shoe?  That's pretty cool.

-Joe

I love the game and it's the most miserable thing I've done haha. I won't be playing it anymore. But can't wait to get em for sure

I love the game and it's the most miserable thing I've done haha. I won't be playing it anymore. But can't wait to get em for sure
I'm kinda pumped for you too man, I'm a huge bron guy.  Should be picking up my holy grail tomorrow, 9.5/10 South Beach 9s, after I dish off the most re-stocked jordan ever (bred 11) and a pair of bugs bunny 8s.  

-Joe

Don't know seller only has 1 pic...he left his number so you can probably ask for more

Last edited:
Social Status had the Adidas Kobe Crazy 1s in a FSR and Villa downtown had the Jordan 1 Gucci's that came out last month if anyone is looking

no they were 120. I thought people were saying they were limited in some fashion. Were they just a GR

Anything at the outlets? Still have this MVP pass from buying the grapes there to get rid of

I haven't been in a couple weeks but they never have anything good. Well, rarely

Unrelated, on my trip to Orlando i hit multiple Nike factory/outlet stores cause there is never anything around here. I expected some success after i had just called around other states and ordered some vegas 1s cheap. What a waste. Got some cheap shirts though.

I used to get something every time I went to Orlando, but nothing was really spectacular

Anybody watching this "nickname jersey" Heat-Nets game on ESPN? I thought it was a lame gimmick until I saw Ray Allen wearing a "J. Shuttlesworth" jersey and some "He Got Game" 13s. Made me smile and brought back a lot of memories.

Javy

Back
Top Bottom