STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Hi. I'm Musto, Chuck Musto. I've been gone for a while, but peep. I dropped an album I wasn't supposed to drop yet. It's only on my website, so if you have it, you're in the exclusive club of cool. http://primaveravills.com/album/long-summer-days

glenn129 glenn129 Nice, glad you got a pair. The comfort on these seems to be way better than the last two retros - the biggest thing for me is no more crappy mesh on the sock liner.

Last edited:
How did the Flynit Racer's do there?? I'm looking for the black/white pair in size 9.5/10. I wouldn't think they would sell out there.

You had to call in a couple days ago and enter on a voice mail. They sent then out that day

Well guys, it's official - the wife and I will be moving back east to Connecticut next month. I'm gonna miss PGH, but on the bright side NTNY and NikeLab will be just a train ride away... :nthat:

happy for you bro, but dont disappear on us!
sorry we were unable to ever catch up n make a night out with the ladies

i gotta start coming in this thread more. i be forgetn abt yall lol. ​
recent wears:​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Did any of yall make it to The Point for the Yeezy tickets from Villa?? I seen the pic and knew exactly where the meet was. Couldn't make it obviously because I live in Hawaii......

Back
Top Bottom