STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Happy Late New Years
pimp.gif
hope everyone had a good one......I was passed out before the ball dropped, which isn't a good look. But new year = newgameplan....which in turn should = new money. Get it.

I wanted to cop when I heard they were droppin but after seein em I changed my mind. I'm focusin on the Copper Foams now.

Originally Posted by Bradley22

i live out in bridgeville but ill travel as fas as i need to avoid the lines lol what spots you got i would greatly appreciate it
o rly? where do you go to school?

yeah i played ball at altoona last year but decided to give it up so this is my first year up here its pretty sick

Thats all I hear about is U.P, herd the parties are crazy man, hope to reach there my junior year. Beaver is to corny man, everytime we watch a movie that has something about how life is on college, we wonder what happen here.

Originally Posted by MJKING23

is anywhere in the burgh particularly monroeville or century 3 gettin the copper foams?

Only place gettin em is Da Villa. East Lib and Downtown for sure, don't know about Edgewood Town Centre tho

i am coming thru the burgh next weekend to buy a truck in monroeville. I am driving up from Charlotte, NC. Anything you guys recommend the wife and I do?

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

i am coming thru the burgh next weekend to buy a truck in monroeville. I am driving up from Charlotte, NC. Anything you guys recommend the wife and I do?
Stay home. Snow up here is crazy and unless we get some sun, that aint gon change
laugh.gif
But why are yall comin up to PA to purchase a truck? the taxes here are higher than other states

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Stay home. Snow up here is crazy and unless we get some sun, that aint gon change
laugh.gif
But why are yall comin up to PA to purchase a truck? the taxes here are higher than other states

This is the truck I am coming up to buy. 
http://www.biondimotor.com/ou/monroeville-auto/2899_1661/inv/2007FordF-150/A9253A

http://www.biondimotor.com/ou/monroeville-auto/2899_1661/inv/2007FordF-150/A9253AI still get to pay NC taxes, even though I am buying it in PA. I got the truck for 19k out the door. 

I have to come up this weekend, because I got Friday off from work. 

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif

This is the truck I am coming up to buy. 
http://www.biondimotor.com/ou/monroeville-auto/2899_1661/inv/2007FordF-150/A9253A

http://www.biondimotor.com/ou/monroeville-auto/2899_1661/inv/2007FordF-150/A9253AI still get to pay NC taxes, even though I am buying it in PA. I got the truck for 19k out the door. 

I have to come up this weekend, because I got Friday off from work. 
Oh ok, fair enough, as long as u aint payin higher taxes, u good. It's gon be ugly up here since we had 21+" of snow and fittin to get some more Tuesday/Wednesday but in Monroeville, there's the Monroeville Mall which is one of the best in the city. There's restaurants out that way also within a close distance. I suggest u reschedule if u don'thave 4WD due to the snow. If u don't then there's plenty of things to do in that area.

Dathbgboy

thanks for the info. We are getting a rental car to drive from CLT to the burgh. Once we pick up the truck we have to return the rental car to the airport. After we return the rental car we are going to stay in the downtown area.

Dathbgboy

thanks for the info. We are getting a rental car to drive from CLT to the burgh. Once we pick up the truck we have to return the rental car to the airport. After we return the rental car we are going to stay in the downtown area.
Downtown Pittsburgh will add plenty to do especially if yall like the club atmosphere. If yall enjoy seafood, take her to the Fish Market that's conjoined w/ the Westin Hotel, heard the food was
pimp.gif
tho I haven't been yet. I hope yall can get around ok. If u can make sure u get a car w/ FWD cause they're callin for more snow as I mentioned and a lot of roads will be bad especially outside the city near the airport.

And nah, PMighty, I aint jump on em since I'm holdin off for the Foams since they drop this Sat, again.lol

Make babies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Make babies
laugh.gif
the wife and i are only 25/24. waiting 2 or 3 more years for that. 
we postponed the trip until 3/12. 

Anyone know when the St.Patty's day parade is in Pgh this year? I'm trying to drive back home for it since I'll be 21 this year, finally!!!

I'm pissed about Ace not gettin' the Foams....but the Villa in East Lib and Downtown said they didn't know when they were gettin' them. Edgewood said they get 'em on Monday [which was surprising]. I was goin' to buy online early like 2 weeks ago, but that's when the cancel talk was heavy.

Back
Top Bottom