Stephen A. Smith Wylin

Is Stephen A going to going on another rant about how the future or basketball is Luka and giannis?

Don't know much about this Acho dude but my gut has never trusted him whenever he pops up. Giannis might not have a league crew but he has a sense of humor, passion for the game and his tough upbringing to where he is is out there, watched a doc the other day plus literally has like 4 brothers in the league. That's nonsense.

Can’t stand that Acho dude. He a fraud

they making that man work. isn't FT going to be solo going forward pretty soon

Dear god please no more Perkins, who is responsible for giving Kendrick his job? What kind of blackmail does he have over ESPN vps?

perks was bouncing from guest spots on fs and espn when he began. he started out with some decent takes but went full character mode ever since :lol:
rachel nichols pushed hard for espn to get him on the jump full-time

I think most people could see SAS never really respected Max like that, they never had real chemistry. I'm surprised Max ain't been left.

My initial thought was “Well what white guy does ESPN have on deck to replace Max?” Then I read the article and saw this:

Perhaps the days of a black guy, a white guy, and an attractive woman in the middle are over. For those wondering, that’s been the premise of nearly every sports debate show. In this case, the white guy got the boot.

Good for ESPN.

I think most people could see SAS never really respected Max like that, they never had real chemistry. I'm surprised Max ain't been left.

Is there a specific reason why SAS doesn’t like Max?? I watch Undisputed more often but from the First Take shows I have watched Max definitely holds his own and is sports knowledgeable.

Is there a specific reason why SAS doesn’t like Max?? I watch Undisputed more often but from the First Take shows I have watched Max definitely holds his own and is sports knowledgeable.
I think Max is a natural contrarian always argues some outlier take that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Imagine arguing against a guy like that in a daily basis. I like Max, but dude said he would take Iggy to make a last shot over Curry!!!!!!!! It's like he forces a different angle rather that keeping it simple and taking a grounded approach to an argument. I did like how he always stood up for blacks and was always explaining our situations in a well-educated and methodical manner.

I would actually think he'd do well on his own show where he doesn't feel the need to upstage his counterpart and could be himself.

Last edited:
Max doesn’t troll hard enough for SAS but the nature of the show is to ball out with the trolling. Max also makes SAS look terrible during any race debates which is totally backwards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom