Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

If y'all dudes went crazy for those atrocious glow in the dark yeezys, they can get people to buy these. Marketing is everything and in the yeezys case they got Kanye as the face of em so people trick themselves into thinking they look good. The low top joints are the only attractive ones, those highs are disgusting.

under-armour-curry-two-all-star-2.jpg

These are much better than his new kicks
yeah they are...they still ugly though

they just need to place it better....less visible lol.

adidas did a really good job with logo placement with the droses.

If y'all dudes went crazy for those atrocious glow in the dark yeezys, they can get people to buy these. Marketing is everything and in the yeezys case they got Kanye as the face of em so people trick themselves into thinking they look good. The low top joints are the only attractive ones, those highs are disgusting.
please stop.. the yeezys look one hundred times better than these orthopedic shoes

only way these sell is if curry averages 50 PPG next season and they come with a 100 dollar rebate 

please stop.. the yeezys look one hundred times better than these orthopedic shoes

only way these sell is if curry averages 50 PPG next season and they come with a 100 dollar rebate 

I love how the only argument against the people hating on the shoe is "Well if you like this other shoe that I think is ugly how can you hate on this?"

No, you just got **** taste bruh

Nobody's even brought up these abominations yet either, the Curry 2.5
View media item 2065568

My boy thought that **** was an H. He was like what are those H shoes I seen some kids in? Didn't know what he was talking about for months.

Logo is awful.

Logo placement is awful.

The shoe itsel is awful.

Adidas Yeezys are just as awful but he has a cult following so they'll sell even though they're ****. Put Yeezys name on these and they're selling just like the Yeezys.

Logo is awful.

Logo placement is awful.

The shoe itsel is awful.

Adidas Yeezys are just as awful but he has a cult following so they'll sell even though they're ****. Put Yeezys name on these and they're selling just like the Yeezys.

350s are wild overrated, i actually sold all of em.......

750s are dope imo

Last edited:
Curry smart. tapping into a less saturated market. ain't worth it competing with jordan and nike. the old man sneaker market is a gold mine.

My boy thought that **** was an H. He was like what are those H shoes I seen some kids in? Didn't know what he was talking about for months.

Logo is awful.

Logo placement is awful.

The shoe itsel is awful.

I swear if Kanye signed with UA these dudes would be copping with not a care in the world. Ugly is ugly and just like the 750s, these are ugly.

I love how the only argument against the people hating on the shoe is "Well if you like this other shoe that I think is ugly how can you hate on this?"

View media item 2065568

These atleast look like they would get rocked strictly on court.

They arent ugly, they're just bland as unseasoned chicken. You expect the league MVP to have a shoe that stands out, not something that looks like the generic shoes off 2K.

View media item 2065568

And those still look better than the white ones :rollin :rollin

I actually don't have a problem with the logo, maybe just the actual size of the logo

Big fan of hooping with lows but these are terrible.
Under armor came along way from making Athletes feel extra buff in their tight *** garments

Back
Top Bottom